Recruiting 2022 Recruiting Thread: Evers and CJ Smith Decommit

Status
Not open for further replies.

dz_23

Rich and Famous
Lifetime Member
Apr 3, 2016
Lots of smoke around Walker Howard. Decommit from LSU may be coming. He’s the top QB according to ESPN. #2 according to Rivals. He broke his fibula this year. He just returned to the field a couple weeks ago and here’s how he performed in his first game back:

I attended his last game where they lost in Semis, he appears to get hurt again but his dad was saying how Riley was the new coach but Walker liked Napier

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
This much smoke usually means Howard is at least genuinely considering us. I still don’t expect a flip. But, with the way Kelly is nuking everything, it might happen.

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
Damn thats 10 mins from my house, should have missed work and joined coach! Looks like Kevin Faulk wont be returning at LSU also, not sure what Kelley is doing but Nape might do some work in LA.
I have to guess that Louisiana is considered target rich for BN immediately. He has a lot of credibility in the state and I suspect he has done due diligence already. At this late date it makes more sense to try to reap the benefit of him moving into the SEC and Kelly nuking everything the previous LSU staff had done. It's a smart strategy for the immediate couple of weeks.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Okay, I'll just stop posting info. smh Sober up f*ckhead!
But it's not information. That's my point. Anybody who follows recruiting as close as you is probably also getting the same "information". So it's redundant to them. For the rest of us I'm just asking for some context. An airplane landing in Ft. Lauderdale, so? A retweet of a Penn State coaching rumor, so? Even tweets that we offered this 4* or that 4*. Are they top 150 guys that I should get excited about or just some ham and egger.? I'm saying have some content.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
But it's not information. That's my point. Anybody who follows recruiting as close as you is probably also getting the same "information". So it's redundant to them. For the rest of us I'm just asking for some context. An airplane landing in Ft. Lauderdale, so? A retweet of a Penn State coaching rumor, so? Even tweets that we offered this 4* or that 4*. Are they top 150 guys that I should get excited about or just some ham and egger.? I'm saying have some content.

So now I'm supposed to interpret tweets from other people? Got it.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
So now I'm supposed to interpret tweets from other people? Got it.
If you're reposting it there must be a reason. Or maybe there isn't. Why did you post the tweet about the airplane landing in Ft. Liqourdale? Do you just like airplanes? The Penn State tweet, someone asked if that was about Seider and you said yes. Well why not say that when you post the tweet instead of the rest of us guessing? You knew why you posted it. You don't need to interpret anything about a recruit other than it might be nice to know their national rank is just to know if they're a possible class changer or background noise. As for stuff that's written in twitterese then yeah give us your interpretation. You posted it so it must have meant something to you.
Or don't. I don't care. I've said my piece.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
If you're reposting it there must be a reason. Or maybe there isn't. Why did you post the tweet about the airplane landing in Ft. Liqourdale? Do you just like airplanes? The Penn State tweet, someone asked if that was about Seider and you said yes. Well why not say that when you post the tweet instead of the rest of us guessing? You knew why you posted it. You don't need to interpret anything about a recruit other than it might be nice to know their national rank is just to know if they're a possible class changer or background noise. As for stuff that's written in twitterese then yeah give us your interpretation. You posted it so it must have meant something to you.
Or don't. I don't care. I've said my piece.

Because I'm posting relevant UF tweets, most non-idiots can draw a conclusion or use logic. Penn State? Hmmm, why would a Penn State tweet be relevant? Because there's talk of hiring Seider who coaches at.....Penn State. Stop being a d*ck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.