Status
Not open for further replies.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@NBCSEdgeCFB: Five-star OT Banks commits to Longhorns COLLEGE FOOTBALL: Five-star OT Banks commits to Longhorns
I have watched this kid. I’d love to know why he isn’t rated higher. He is athletic. He is outstanding at jump balls, even catching them while the corner is committing pass interference. What am I missing? He isn’t a 5 star athlete, but he should be rated higher.
Honestly, going to camps has a big impact on rating because more people see you. If he didn't camp much, it could be that.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We’ve been saying that for years.
Yup, but hits home the point that Cristobal may not be as bad a deal as some think. He can have the thugs in Miami so long as we lock down the rest of the peninsula

Last edited:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yup, but hits home the point that Cristobal may not be as bad a deal as some think. He can have the thugs in Miami so long as we lick down the rest of the peninsula

Cristobal is going to kill it on the trail.

FSUx will be the odd man out.

Gulfstream

Founding Member
Mr. Breeze
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
He is actually a 4star dB 136th nationally on rivals. Ox was trolling you But nice job showing your colors.

Edit: dang it Ox beat me to it

What colors and where? I have not posted anything anywhere about this hire as I was responding to Ox's lame response.

I do not speak Twitter as stated and really could not tell who this guys was.

cartman302

Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2017
What colors and where? I have not posted anything anywhere about this hire as I was responding to Ox's lame response.

I do not speak Twitter as stated and really could not tell who this guys was.

Gulfstream, not busting your balls- just replying to the overall thread.

FFS, let's let the man (BN) do his job- and give him more than 5 days to pull it off. He has succeeded at the levels that he has been charged with. Often times that's not the case.

I don't think UF will fire this guy for being lazy or forgetting to show up for work. Hopefully he figures it out that at Florida we need to chuck the ball around, but that's on him.

We shall see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members