Status
Not open for further replies.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Humphreys at aTm today. Just got a Bama offer. How long till he decommits?
Nothing more irrelevant than a DB. It looks bad, I guess, but it wont matter if we leaves.

There will be plenty of leftover DBs.

I hate taking Texas kids anyway. We should be focusing on owning the state. Unless the instate kids just aren comparable, we should be trying to kend our relationship with the HS.

We dont even own Lakeland or Ocala. It is disgusting.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
Nothing more irrelevant than a DB. It looks bad, I guess, but it wont matter if we leaves.

There will be plenty of leftover DBs.

I hate taking Texas kids anyway. We should be focusing on owning the state. Unless the instate kids just aren comparable, we should be trying to kend our relationship with the HS.

We dont even own Lakeland or Ocala. It is disgusting.
The fact that we no longer cast a major shadow over our own back yard is depressing as hell. Welcome to the dividends of mediocrity. I am working on becoming comfortably numb.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
5* DL Walter Nolen was back on campus again yesterday and left this morning. Stopped by after his uga visit on his way to IMG. That’s a great sign

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The fact that we no longer cast a major shadow over our own back yard is depressing as hell. Welcome to the dividends of mediocrity. I am working on becoming comfortably numb.
If we could just hold Tampa to Jax, we can be a top 3-5 team.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
5* DL Walter Nolen was back on campus again yesterday and left this morning. Stopped by after his uga visit on his way to IMG. That’s a great sign
I'm getting the feeling we have a great chance of finishing second for this guy.

All kidding aside (well maybe not all kidding), the fact he came by a second time and on his own dime is usually a positive development. I find his desire to go check out IMG a little troubling tho. One, we do not have a great track record there and two, if he transferred there, it would be his third high school.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm getting the feeling we have a great chance of finishing second for this guy.

All kidding aside (well maybe not all kidding), the fact he came by a second time and on his own dime is usually a positive development. I find his desire to go check out IMG a little troubling tho. One, we do not have a great track record there and two, if he transferred there, it would be his third high school.

I think he’s going to a camp or something at IMG

Edit: UA Future 50 event there

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

When you have a dominant DT who is spending each play 3-5 yards in the opponents backfield, it really helps everyone else on defense.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
remember when 5 five-star defensive lineman made Chimp look slightly competent?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.