Status
Not open for further replies.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
If I’ve learned anything over the last ten years or so, it’s don’t get excited about a recruit until they sign the NLI. (And in some cases, not even then!)
Seriously, Im optimistic about this.

Someone needs to quickly coach that spin bullshtt out of him. He thinks he is playing basketball.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Seriously, Im optimistic about this.

Someone needs to quickly coach that spin bullshtt out of him. He thinks he is playing basketball.
Don’t get me wrong; I’d love to see this guy in O&B for a bunch of reasons. From what I’ve read he sounds like he’s the real deal. I don’t know a lot about the intricacies of playing DT, I do know enough to know you’re right about the spinning, but I do like seeing that kind of athleticism from a guy that big. It would also be great to see us actually get a top recruit and not through the portal. Lastly, I am very familiar with his HS as it was close to where we lived in Memphis and right next to our church and our kid’s grade school. It has an excellent reputation academically, so qualifying should not be an issue.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Another huge weekend and Monday visitors list.

2nd ranked Safety Kamari Wilson from IMG coming again today.

said he never really heard from Ron English but Wesley Mcgriff is very actively recruiting.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Another huge weekend and Monday visitors list.

2nd ranked Safety Kamari Wilson from IMG coming again today.

said he never really heard from Ron English but Wesley Mcgriff is very actively recruiting.

Yeah he wanted to commit last year to UF and they declined and it’s been an uphill battle ever since. I’d be shocked if this staff can make up for their huge blunder here

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah he wanted to commit last year to UF and they declined and it’s been an uphill battle ever since. I’d be shocked if this staff can make up for their huge blunder here
:smh:

They were holding out for a 3 star?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Oddly both the last two regimes seem to recuit the same way, expect the kids to just be in awe that Butters or Dildo would even consider them, be in awe that he would walk by them in the room or give them 15 seconds in the stairwell.

Also:
220px-Olde-english.jpg

Ole English is all about relaxing.

Last edited:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Oddly both the last two regimes seem to recuit the same way, expect the kids to just be in awe that Butters or Dildo would even consider them, be in awe that he would walk by them in the room or give them 15 seconds in the stairwell.

Also:

We seem to be much more actively recruiting. Which is good since we didn’t recruit for about a year.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
I’d be working overtime to convince him that that was all on English and the reason we got rid of the guy. Can’t hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator