Status
Not open for further replies.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Ironic that you mention this. How much of that game and that season as a whole was due to a "burn it down" approach and "culture change" from WM two years earlier. You can't purge a roster or class and not have it bite you. Hopefully the worst is behind us, Napier keeps making strong hires and we finish strong.
I'm not saying your worries aren't warranted. I'm just saying it was odd seeing you this worked up when you're usually the voice of reason around here. How am I supposed to stop myself from slitting my wrist when you're over here losing your shcit?

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
BN visited Farmer last night, curious how this went as this kid is a low end 3-star:

So they must like Farmer if they in-homed and did not purge him? Maybe they know they need all the OL they can land if for no other reason just to field a team.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The house is actually their real house. They apparently are pretty well off (I don't know exactly what that means, high net worth? high income? who knows?), but they're apparently used to being catered to (this is just consensus of some things I've run across). Again, UF fans were all-in when he was a commit, but the red flags were there all along. Now she's on the other side....and Ooooof!!

Also, the guy that tweeted that is a 100% troll - he has/had zero followers, it was a troll account to make UF look bad.

i think they’re attorneys. Or at least his father is.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
OL is so hard to recruit and evaluate. Maybe they think they can develop him with hard work and two OL coaches

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Lots of smoke around Walker Howard. Decommit from LSU may be coming. He’s the top QB according to ESPN. #2 according to Rivals. He broke his fibula this year. He just returned to the field a couple weeks ago and here’s how he performed in his first game back:

Walker Howard was 28 of 43 for 509 yards and six touchdowns in leading his Lafayette (La.) St. Thomas More team to a 62-60 win over LaPlace (La.) East St. John.

bayou gator

Lord I was born a shamblin' man...
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Lots of smoke around Walker Howard. Decommit from LSU may be coming. He’s the top QB according to ESPN. #2 according to Rivals. He broke his fibula this year. He just returned to the field a couple weeks ago and here’s how he performed in his first game back:

upload_2021-12-9_8-37-35.gif

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

I believe that Napier gave him his first offer before the kid got to big for ULL. There seems to be a big relationship here.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
There must be some real talent on that team, OL and Receivers. I imagine our staff is looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.