Recruiting 2022 Recruiting Thread: Evers and CJ Smith Decommit

Status
Not open for further replies.

GatorAuthor

Bringing Prestige Worldwide
Feb 24, 2016
There are some reason to have hope. And you know I’m not a pumper.

1) Corey Raymond is a big deal. not to mention smoke of Seider and Lupoi. This could be an elite recruitIng staff.

2) with all the coaching turnover, we may just see a record number of kids wait past ESD

3) the Louisiana connection timed with the Brian Kelly hire. We could get a few just from there.

not saying the class won’t suck. I’d view top 15 as a miracle, top 25 as best case and top 50 as likely. Just saying, we snag a couple legit guys like Washington and Wilson and that too 25 becomes a possibility. Not probability

Pumper

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Actually, if the kid is already sucking off Kelly that's a bad sign. Do we really want him anyway after that?

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Actually, if the kid is already sucking off Kelly that's a bad sign. Do we really want him anyway after that?

No. Pretty sure we pulled his offer as soon as we saw this. Actually after that pic Knox posted last week where Howard looked 45 and working on his second marriage(mostly because of the drinking and smoking), we started looking elsewhere.

But yeah that video is awful. I don’t even care about the tackiness of the whole thing, but when you’ve got 3 kids you can’t do stuff like that. It’s embarrassing. And middle school is tough enough as it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator