Recruiting 2022 Recruiting Thread: Evers and CJ Smith Decommit

Status
Not open for further replies.

BluH2OGtr

May 28, 2016
True. A complete jackass that looks almost homosexual dancing. But they are holding their class together. Our former QB commit lands at Oklahoma. Our HC let our class disintegrate without a fight and apparently is fine with our leading tacklers landing at a rival school.

Please don't use my comments to show your pessimism toward the new HC who hasn't even had the opportunity to coach a game yet. I come to this board to enjoy friendly banter and comradery...If I wanted negativity, I would log off and talk with my wife.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Who are our leading tacklers?
Outright? Diabate. Bogle is in the middle but he was often playing OLB. Stats are not presented so that you can tell a player's efficiency- plays vs tackles/assists. You already know a MLB is going to have more opportunities for tackles and assists than an OLB.

Last edited:

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Please don't use my comments to show your pessimism toward the new HC who hasn't even had the opportunity to coach a game yet. I come to this board to enjoy friendly banter and comradery...If I wanted negativity, I would log off and talk with my wife.
Regardless of how you want to feel, it looks like our coach purged rather than retained. I would never try to convince anyone that a player committed to dan mullen deserves the same regard as one offered by a solid staff. But we had a players, and we need players. To have encouraged decommits was bold. It would take a lot to convince me that the commits we had are not at least as good as the players he is scouting and has a chance to sign from Louisiana and East Texas. History will likely show we should have tried to retain every commit and convinced every transfer to stay. If it didn't work out, send them to the portal.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

it is truly negativity if she is right?

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Regardless of how you want to feel, it looks like our coach purged rather than retained. I would never try to convince anyone that a player committed to dan mullen deserves the same regard as one offered by a solid staff. But we had a players, and we need players. To have encouraged decommits was bold. It would take a lot to convince me that the commits we had are not at least as good as the players he is scouting and has a chance to sign from Louisiana and East Texas. History will likely show we should have tried to retain every commit and convinced every transfer to stay. If it didn't work out, send them to the portal.
I'm not sure where anyone is getting the idea that he is actively running all of these guys off.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Outright? Diabate. Bogle is in the middle but he was often playing OLB. Stats are not presented so that you can tell a player's efficiency- plays vs tackles/assists. You already know a MLB is going to have more opportunities for tackles and assists than an OLB.
When CBN told Bogle they needed to talk, I assumed it was to keep Bogle. Not true?

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
All current commits were told to provide a workout tape so that the new staff could verify. Some of these commits think their to good to have to follow the standard that was given to everybody so they are going elsewhere. This isn't a hard task and most likely ever single one of these kids already have a workout tape. If they can't bend the knee to the new coach and do one simple task then they can go somewhere else. Im fine with it because you don't want a bunch of kids coming in who committed to the old staff and didnt commit to the new staff. Its a standard that applies to everyone.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You admit to your wife that she is right?

Admitting to her she is right and her being are two vastly different things.... I do like to point out everytime we argue and I'm right, that I have twice the number of MAs she has... and sometimes that works, sometimes I am told what an ass hole I am.

gatorfan81

Founding Member
Done
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
How hard is it in this day in age to send a highlight clip to an email. It's not like the 90s where you had to send in a vhs

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
How hard is it in this day in age to send a highlight clip to an email. It's not like the 90s where you had to send in a vhs

Most email provides will only allow so much bandwidth, you would want to share through another medium... but how hard would it be to set it up through a service just to send the link to the footage?

gatorfan81

Founding Member
Done
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Most email provides will only allow so much bandwidth, you would want to share through another medium... but how hard would it be to set it up through a service just to send the link to the footage?
Exactly and you know they already had it loaded up on a computer where they sent it to schools anyways.

gatorfan81

Founding Member
Done
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Or here is my YouTube link that has all my highlights. The decommitment has more to do with them wanting promises kept that the old staff promised I feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator