Recruiting 2022 Recruiting Thread: Evers and CJ Smith Decommit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loogis

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
For those who were not fans of the BN hire, are you concerned he’s going to sh1t the bed next season because he’s adamant about implementing his process? Do you think he has alluded to us to “be patient” because the way he wants to do things might cause us to lose a lot of games next year?

I guarantee you he wants to win games. Notice he hasn’t made any stupid comments about thumb wrestling to prove he’s a competitor, or bragged his dog could run the offense. I think he’s legit, and would not make personnel decisions in spite of victories.

Please tell me, Napier haters, if I have that wrong.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
Y'all surely know tomorrow is going to be a beating, right? It's part of the plan as Napier said in his presser. He wants his guys not Mullens guys and there was no time for this class.
It was going to be a beating regardless,right?
Good news is this should be as bad as it gets
Captain Billy at the helm boys and girls full steam ahead.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
For those who were not fans of the BN hire, are you concerned he’s going to sh1t the bed next season because he’s adamant about implementing his process? Do you think he has alluded to us to “be patient” because the way he wants to do things might cause us to lose a lot of games next year?

I guarantee you he wants to win games. Notice he hasn’t made any stupid comments about thumb wrestling to prove he’s a competitor, or bragged his dog could run the offense. I think he’s legit, and would not make personnel decisions in spite of victories.

Please tell me, Napier haters, if I have that wrong.

If Napier manages to have a losing season with a generational talent at QB next season, then it really doesn't matter what any of us think; we'll be looking for a new coach in 3 years. For the record I think we put a good team out on the field next year, although it may be bumpy early going. We'll definitely have a winning record and go bowling at the worst.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Thats not what I heard. I heard he bought a brand new Bissle carpet cleaner with the heat feature.
I heard he said he ‘felt’ that they were clean so they were clean and attractive in his world.

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
I think their was another Demps that was an issue. But don’t let me stop you from wildly pissing on everything
Jon Demps - LB (4* / 4*)

He played in a couple of games in 2005, but missed 2006 and 2007 with injury issues. He also had some off-the-field problems. The last time his name surfaced was in December of '07 when he was arrested for throwing a sandwich at a Jimmy John's employee who simply wanted him to pay for a bag of chips.

No, he is not related to current running back Jeff Demps.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Damn! Well, one of the most important lessons of life is to know your place....guess Donk was a true jackass!

No, Donk does this on purpose to get a needed break from the board. He's addicted and can't stop logging in on his own, so gets ox to help him by giving him a ban. He'll be back, don't worry.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Here's a secret, but don't tell anyone. There's no such thing as a 3 star whisperer. It's a joke. He's going to get top 5 or so classes or he won't last past the 4th year, just like the last 3 failures. That's just the way this game works.

Agree...but I'd rather have a bunch of 3's that play like ULL than a few 4's that mail it in or throw shoes.

That said, If we want to be invited to the Big Dance...it will take Top 7 or higher and a few Top 3 Classes to catch up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator