2023 NCAA Pick 'Em Thread: Congrats to jaywalker72!

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
hire @URGatorBait ... then you can test that theory
lucious lyon wtf GIF

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Senior moment.

I just went into the pick em.leader board looking for where I sit. I kept scrolling down.... down ... down...

I'm like wtf?

Then I remembered I changed my avatar. :oops: I was looking for the old one.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Week 6: gardnerwebbgator led all of us with an amazing 13 out of 15. Year to date, jaywalker72 is hanging on to a 1-point lead over GatorinGeorgia.

Keep in mind for those of you who feel you are too far back, we are only about a quarter of the way through the total number of games.
Had I been a homer it would have been 14 of 15, the other I missed was Michigan. I didn’t think they’d cover 20 on the road.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Week 7 is open. Good luck, suckers.

And for the asshat who already made his picks before I made this post announcing they were ready, do it again and you'll be banned for life.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Week 7 is open. Good luck, suckers.

And for the asshat who already made his picks before I made this post announcing they were ready, do it again and you'll be banned for life.
Who was it...name names...omit nothing

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
As I was making that UM / UNC pick I couldn't stop thinking the way Mario C lost that game as it had to utterly gut and strip them of their morale. I mean damn, what a dumbassed way to lose that game. Escpecially since he lost the same way to Standford when he was at Oregon. Just had to go with UNC on that follow up.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
As I was making that UM / UNC pick I couldn't stop thinking the way Mario C lost that game as it had to utterly gut and strip them of their morale. I mean damn, what a dumbassed way to lose that game. Escpecially since he lost the same way to Standford when he was at Oregon. Just had to go with UNC on that follow up.
Well, that seals it for me - I'll be taking Miami.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.