Recruiting 2023 Recruiting Thread: 4* OT Caden Jones completes the class

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
I saw an article about FINEBAUM saying when SABAN retires his picks would be Napier and cristobal. That’s high praise and good sign that we’ll be fine
With respect...Finebaum...not real credible.

I'd lean Dabo Sweeny...Bama Alumnus

But I could give a :kiffin: about Bama...just sayin...Gator Nation has enough to be concerned about.

Last edited:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Sounds like Kinser is flipping to scum. Positive side is our avg player rating should go up.

sigh
I just listened to a podcast talking about him. Basically said that of all the kids are going to Trinity Catholic he’s always been seen as one of the highest upsides. Regardless of the rating. So I’m not so sure this is a good thing

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Again whenever I get out of line Neteng is there to set me straight. If your memory is that good, then I salute you.

There is one thing though, you mispelled Miami friend. Always check twice and post once.:stirpot:
Fuchs miam. I was saying the same thing you was saying all along I think you got sidetracked with the whole bama atm part. Its just frustrating because we got a hard working recruiting guy who is building the organizational structure and processes needed to get a program like ours rolling but we got boosters who dont want to pay because we got stupid politicians running the state. Napier laid it out for them as part of the hiring process and now they aren't following through. I doubt he stays here if it continues. And Heitner just needs to shut up.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
I just listened to a podcast talking about him. Basically said that of all the kids are going to Trinity Catholic he’s always been seen as one of the highest upsides. Regardless of the rating. So I’m not so sure this is a good thing
Its not a good thing. He was underrated and a good OL take.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
So with Ox's request, Neteng, who is our next commit on the board?
No clue. Maybe Sorey? Hopefully EWIII pops soon. We need some momentum. The doom and gloom is getting to me. Im getting to the point where Im not even going to look anymore and just follow practice and workout reports until the season starts. Fuchs our holier than thou boosters.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
No clue. Maybe Sorey? Hopefully EWIII pops soon. We need some momentum. The doom and gloom is getting to me. Im getting to the point where Im not even going to look anymore and just follow practice and workout reports until the season starts. Fuchs our holier than thou boosters.
Brother,
UF is like that with recruiting
with academics, with discipline and now NIL

We are more like Vandy and Tulane.

How many non-qualifing players end up at FSU, The OSU, LSU...?

And before we go ALL elite...it's football ...most of these kids would NEVER be accepted at UF normally....so who are we kidding?

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
There is some information that was put out on the reddit board about how Michigan is working their NIL deals and @Thomas Goldkamp was said to have agreed that it sounds exactly like what Florida is doing. We are working to pay current players that are signed and on campus the big money and not looking to pay any high school kids anything before they get on campus. Is this accurate Thomas? Are you still here?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
There is some information that was put out on the reddit board about how Michigan is working their NIL deals and @Thomas Goldkamp was said to have agreed that it sounds exactly like what Florida is doing. We are working to pay current players that are signed and on campus the big money and not looking to pay any high school kids anything before they get on campus. Is this accurate Thomas? Are you still here?
Basically following the law in the state of Florida. Would you honestly expect anything else from our administration?
We’ll be at a disadvantage until the law is changed.

abefroman

Sausage King
Lifetime Member
Oct 3, 2019

Uh oh. I hope we don’t go full Harbaurd on this

abefroman

Sausage King
Lifetime Member
Oct 3, 2019
We obviously need to be more invested in new recruits in NIL presently, at least initially until this all plays out. If theyre current players and b*tching, F them until ‘23…unless they’re AR

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator