Recruiting 2023 Recruiting Thread: 4* OT Caden Jones completes the class

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The camps in the spring and summer have shown him to be one of the top receivers in the country. I’m not sure why 247 and rivals has him rated so low
It is a head scratcher. I often wonder on their rankings. Kid is legit and you are correct. The only thing I see is 5'11" rather than > 6'. Have listened to a couple of their podcasts and they seem to really emphasize "confirmed @ 6' 2", blah, blah". Other than that who knows but they sure seem to slant a lower number on Gator Commits.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

I don’t know if I’m more pumped about the announcement, or the fact that I rearranged my affairs and am enjoying the first day of a 3 day weekend.

blueGATOR

Banned
BANNED
Jul 1, 2022
So what? That sweet thing does not give you enough at home?:mac:
lol a McEltoof siting!
cate blanchett manifesto GIF by TV4

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
So, this is about NIL. NCAA can't regulate an athletes compensation for NIL. However, the NCAA can regulate member institutions. To solve some of this mess, I propose prohibiting NCAA member institutions, including associated booster, athletic associations, etc. from any and all involvement in arranging or negotiating NIL agreements on the part of enrolled or potential students.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
I heard that 3 or 4 recruits were announcing today...that the Gators are after? Anyone? @neteng are you out there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator