Recruiting 2023 Recruiting Thread: 4* OT Caden Jones completes the class

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You wonder if we still recruit Florida at all.

We run to Alabama and Georgia, make offers to all their top picks, lose out, then wait til 70 days before signing days and start scrounging the unsigned leftovers.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I don't give a shtt.

just recruit the top 25 from Florida and the top player or two from Florida and each position. pay special attention to the winners on the championship teams, they win any close calls.

we have to develop a home field advantage again, instead of wandering around the southeast, Texas and California aimlessly looking like we are fuchsng cowbell.

Last edited:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don't give a shtt.

just recruit the top 25 from Florida and the top player or two from Florida and each position. pay special attention to the winners on the championship teams, they win any close calls.

we have to develop a home field advantage again, instead of wandering around the southeast, Texas and California aimlessly looking like we are fuchsng cowbell.

What? Yes. You recruit Florida for the meat of your team but you definitely look outside of state for many of your players. What you just said above is utterly ridiculous. I can literally name a bevy of players from out of state that were great players for UF.

As for QB we did that at QB and it failed miserably. Driskel, Brissett, Harris, Franks, Allen,

Technically, some of our best players have been Georgia kids.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Do it right

75f545db99a3fd.gif

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Hate to get involved in recruiting this early, but a story on Jaiden Ausberry's visit caught my eye. His Father is Deputy AD at LSU but LSU is not on his list of schools. Anyone know why?

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

You’re a good poster and I like you. So just to give you a heads up on how this is going to go, soon someone here is going to announce that a specific female in your life did, in fact, “deserve the full version”. I don’t condone it nor take part, but it seems to be the standard, and I don’t want you to be caught off guard.

And fwiw, I’ve yet to see any supporting evidence ever backing up any of these claims.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

Not really sure what is so hard about 2022 recruiting thread and 2023, but it is clearly beyond the capabilties of many of our posters.

Pug did you see "Class of 2022" in the tweet? Actually right there on the screen, top rght.

So instead, desperate for any crumb, wr just post everything in both threads apparently.

Last edited:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Not really sure what is so hard about 2022 recruiting thread and 2023, bit it is clearly beyond the capabilties of many of our posters.

Pug did you see "Class of 2022" in the tweet? Actually right there on the screen, top rght.

So instead, desperate for any crumb, just post everything in both threads apparently.

First of all, don't run off Pug. I like him, and was pissed when Threat basically annoyed him to the point of taking a break. Secondly, no one thinks we land this guy right now. Pug is simply looking ahead to a potential portal commitment in 2023. Don't be so shortsighted.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
First of all, don't run off Pug. I like him, and was pissed when Threat basically annoyed him to the point of taking a break. Secondly, no one thinks we land this guy right now. Pug is simply looking ahead to a potential portal commitment in 2023. Don't be so shortsighted.
Pug rulz!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator