Recruiting 2024 Early Signing Day Thread

Detroitgator

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Real Women
Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Deet channeling his inner PE today :lol:
Listen, two of my three kids are home for the holidays, Son #2 flies in tonight, life is good. It's a FUKKING GAME. The "sports" side of this house has become as dumb/unhinged as the "politics" side... like bitching is going to fix anything. Just roll with it man, life is TOO f'n short.

I'm excited for who we got, we'll see what happens... err'body else can go suck an FSU/anm/cristoballs/lincoln riley dick.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Bro, we fell off a cliff like Chris Farley in Black Sheep. The fact that we didn’t totally die doesn’t exactly change that. I’ll be thrilled as well if we keep him and glad we can move on from today.
You’ll have to forgive Detroit . He was recently ripped off 20K by something called the Human fund .

fischerwood

Wake me when we fix this mess
Sep 5, 2014
Listen, two of my three kids are home for the holidays, Son #2 flies in tonight, life is good. It's a FUKKING GAME. The "sports" side of this house has become as dumb/unhinged as the "politics" side... like bitching is going to fix anything. Just roll with it man, life is TOO f'n short.

I'm excited for who we got, we'll see what happens... err'body else can go suck an FSU/anm/cristoballs/lincoln riley dick.
you forgot the leeghumpers...GoGators... :jog:

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member

I noticed you left off Beatlebangs. You called dibs?

TXgators

Nov 11, 2023
2015 #22 ranked with player avg of 88.05
2018 #18 ranked with player avg of 89.55
Thanks! Those were classes a new head coach put together, though. I want to see what BN is going to describe his "first pure" recruiting class

MooseSmack

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Wow had to work out of town today and was pissed I was missing the festivities. I’m really kinda glad I missed it. Had I look at my phone while on my clients site I may have had a smashed phone a lost client and no job. It’s a blessing from above. Thank you sweet baby Jesus for making me work my butt off today. Go Gators

Detroitgator

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Real Women
Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
I noticed you left off Beatlebangs. You called dibs?
Pitter Patter GIF by Crave

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Some of us can't sit around all day picking at our nutsack while this travesty unfolds.....I pay good money to stay on this forum and expect nothing less than a courtesy udate while I switch from the right to the left testicle.....OK?

Just admit that you’re back living at that snack machine, eating those sleeves of peanuts and drinking sodas all day. That why you couldn’t stay in the loop.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Thanks! Those were classes a new head coach put together, though. I want to see what BN is going to describe his "first pure" recruiting class
Yeah.

Last year we were at #15 with an avg of 90.59 (22 commits) and in 2022 it was #19 / 87.79 (21 commits).

Currently we are at #16, avg. 90.44 and only 18 commits.

This does not count our portal transfers.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Just admit that you’re back living at that snack machine, eating those sleeves of peanuts and drinking sodas all day. That why you couldn’t stay in the loop.
I think it was the ZERO bar in the bottom row far corner of the machine that has been there since 1979 that Crete was gnawing on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.