Oct 3, 2019
screen-shot-2018-10-27-at-4-07-29-pm.png

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
All this talk about simple passing schemes and a grind it out offense. The type of receivers were recruiting tells me that's not exactly what we wanna do.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Really appreciate the completeness of our class- no position wiffs. Compare that to fsu's class, well rated so far, but lacking crucial positions OL, DL, LB. If Daniels is in fact overrated and their commit Hilton is 270lbs or under(likely under), no DT and one LB it's going to be difficult to close with other than B players from here.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Really appreciate the completeness of our class- no position wiffs. Compare that to fsu's class, well rated so far, but lacking crucial positions OL, DL, LB. If Daniels is in fact overrated and their commit Hilton is 270lbs or under(likely under), no DT and one LB it's going to be difficult to close with other than B players from here.
their class looks like a typical norvell class. last year was their ceiling. hope they enjoy the (boring) ride.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
I hadn't really looked at their class so far, but that's a group with a lot of holes. Both of their OL commits are under 300lbs - and one quite a bit under - and their heaviest defender is a 245lb DE. Even in the A-She-She that's not a good sign.

EDIT: @Durty South Swamp got me thinking, so I looked at their last class. Apparently, NorveLLLLLL does not put a priority on size: their last class had a 300lb OL,, a 285lb OL, and a 285lb DT. Their next heaviest guy is a 245lb DE. They are fortunate the transfer portal exists.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator