Recruiting 2024 Recruiting Thread: 4* 315 pound DL D'antre Robinson commits

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I really hope DipsihtDan rots in coaching hell.
dan mullen dancing GIF by Florida Gators

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Jerrick Gibson was at the Tennessee game. He’s coming to this game now as well.

This is a very interesting development IMO.
Wouldn't be surprised at all if part of him coming is also the work of Lagway?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Some unexpected news. 5* CB (FSU Commit) Charles Lester has showed up to the swamp for tonight’s game.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Jerrick Gibson was at the Tennessee game. He’s coming to this game now as well.

This is a very interesting development IMO.
Is the freshman from Orlando starting for Texas?

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Win lose or draw, Nape is putting in the work. I really hope DipsihtDan rots in coaching hell.
Worst part was the “Mullen it over” halftime bit the other night when they were given BJs to Deions son about his watch and the commentators started flashing their own. The lead commentary was talking about how his was digital, then talked about how the other dudes was ex-pro then told Mullen his was because of ex-coach buyout money

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Worst part was the “Mullen it over” halftime bit the other night when they were given BJs to Deions son about his watch and the commentators started flashing their own. The lead commentary was talking about how his was digital, then talked about how the other dudes was ex-pro then told Mullen his was because of ex-coach buyout money

What a classy bunch of people.
I am horrified to think what they may decide to compare next Saturday.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
After that snooze fest I would be shocked to land any of them.
1. Robinson said that we’re creeping back in.
2. Lester said it’s all about Corey Raymond and how much that room has improved over the last year. He said he’s returning for another game possibly. And he’s definitely coming for an official in December.
3. Jeremiah Smith spent the night in Gainesville last night and he’s spending all morning with Napier.

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
1. Robinson said that we’re creeping back in.
2. Lester said it’s all about Corey Raymond and how much that room has improved over the last year. He said he’s returning for another game possibly. And he’s definitely coming for an official in December.
3. Jeremiah Smith spent the night in Gainesville last night and he’s spending all morning with Napier.
I would love to be wrong, I just don’t see how watching that game (smith especially) would lead one to want to play here. Fingers crossed.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I would love to be wrong, I just don’t see how watching that game (smith especially) would lead one to want to play here. Fingers crossed.
Well a couple notes from TOS:

1. They saw that the ball was moving up and down the field. They believe that the majority of the miscues have to do with the team being young, the OL suspensions, and the OL not playing well in general. They were there for the after game meeting in the locker room where multiple OL players stood up and took blame for the lackluster performance.

2. They love the chemistry and the vibe of the team.

3. They love Napier. They think he’s one of the most genuine coaches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.