Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Thinking Think GIF by Rodney Dangerfield
The answer is …. Four?

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
They speak about how much DJ Lagway has improved during his senior season, especially with his downfield passing.

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
This is from Lagway to On3 - “If they make it to a bowl game — when they get to a bowl — I’ll be practicing with them,” Lagway told Gators Online. DJ Lagway has faith in Billy Napier, hopes to take part in bowl practices

The best part might be that it seems our recruits, or at least Lagway, have had their expectations managed going into this. That "If they make it to a bowl game" is not an accident. He's seeing the same things we are. Maybe if Billy predicted some of this and is being open with DJ in a way he can't with the press, then he is coming off smarter to them than we are seeing.

Me looking around for positives:
1697154497166.png

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
New rankings came out on On3 and 247. We now have 7 in the top 100.

First time since 2010.

And we’re still in the running for three more 5*s.

maheo30

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Here are the Lagway highlights from the CC game. Love the throw in the third highlight. In this game, there are a few throws displaying incredible accuracy and touch.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
The pass a minute into the video was nearly 60 yards in the air and he threw it completely off balance with his feet not even remotely set.

maheo30

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
The pass a minute into the video was nearly 60 yards in the air and he threw it completely off balance with his feet not even remotely set.
I look at that as possessing a Mahomes, off platform kind of talent. He displays it on occasion and seems to be accurate with it. AR did that stuff but would regularly miss receivers. He did throw about 7-9 passes at the line of scrimmage. Too many for my taste, but it seems to be what his coach likes to call.

ted

Aug 24, 2019
The LOS pass is a part of offensive football at all levels, especially the NFL. Miami,KC , San Fran and Philly are especially outstanding at sideways passes into huge plays consistently.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Can someone tell me what kind of competition Lagway plays against? What division or class? Is it the highest class.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I'm quite impressed that with his physical build he doesn't try and do too much with his feet....takes what is there and goes out of bounds of slides. Same with his throwing....I know some of those short passes are by offensive design, but he delivers them where they need to be put everytime. The arm talent is there, and he goes to the open man without hesitation so it looks like the mental part is too. He's already physically ready to play his position on a CFB level(looks to be a legit 6-3"/6-4" and 220ish#) A lot to be excited about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.