Recruiting 2024 Recruiting Thread: 4* 315 pound DL D'antre Robinson commits

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I'm going to note this day in history as the Day Swonkey practically admitted to being incorrect about something :lol:
world of warcraft legion GIF

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
Re: Noveau not always better. There was a short time period when Bear Bryant recruited high school full backs to play on the OL. They were big, some over 200 pounds, and quicker than the massive 220 pound boys generally recruited as linemen. Worked too. The wishbone depended on fast pulling linemen. Then weight training happened. Bear had to change.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Timothy Dalton Car GIF by James Bond 007

Maybe this way, more can get on board.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
I guess this means he isnt signing ESD. We should take what we can get now and not hold a seat. Land a Florida kid if this Texas kid is waivering.

FWIW - Early signing day is the 20th. Now it's not a good sign, but I suppose he still could sign early with us. Maybe. Hopefully.

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
**** is about to get ****ed up real fast, you can kiss college sports goodbye. My best friend's father-in-law is deep in USF athletics and he said women are already demanding 6-figures to come play if this gets approved. Sports teams will essentially be University employees if they opt-into this.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
**** is about to get ****ed up real fast, you can kiss college sports goodbye. My best friend's father-in-law is deep in USF athletics and he said women are already demanding 6-figures to come play if this gets approved. Sports teams will essentially be University employees if they opt-into this.

What school is going to pay a female athlete, or any non-revenue sport athlete for that matter, a six figure deal to come there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.