Recruiting 2024 Recruiting Thread: 4* 315 pound DL D'antre Robinson commits

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
M
This would be an example of a guy I thought we had zero chance with. His coming to visit changes things up quite a bit. Next step will be if he schedules an OV. Couple more like this and you’ll really prove me wrong.
agree on the OV part. To me, Coach’s back office apparatus has to produce deeper visits like this. Of course coaches are involved, but the extra contact and relationships have to at least seem to help things along.

I could see us taking three top DL and calling it a day if nothing else happens, then go portal. Seems that we have 10 from past two cycles and likely a few remaining from 2022.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Billy getting us right. I’m not expecting much in 23 (pretty much solely due to Mertz), but feeling really good about the future especially minus Toney. Good stuff

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Billy getting us right. I’m not expecting much in 23 (pretty much solely due to Mertz), but feeling really good about the future especially minus Toney. Good stuff
I’m holding off on judging Mertz & Miller. The porous OL setup in the O&B game and bad snaps screwed everything up. I’m not expecting great things but hoping for real competence.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
1. Izaiah Williams (6’0, 172) - 3* WR from Carrollwood Day school. 4.46 40 at UA camp. He had a great sophomore year, but did not play much as a junior, because he broke his collarbone and was out pretty much the entire year. He only had six catchers. Two of them for touchdowns. If he has the senior year everybody thinks, he could be a fast riser.
I like this pickup. He makes others look like they are in slow motion. What I love about CBN’s WR recruiting is most of them have speed, speed, speed.

Daryl

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2017
By time DJ takes his first snap at QB, he’ll be surrounded by a track team of receivers.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Rumor is that someone else is going to pop soon. Hope the rumors are true.

abefroman

Sausage King
Lifetime Member
Oct 3, 2019
And you would want to do that, why?

ghows-LK-d8c9acae-c152-4a82-ab1f-29f1a9fd12c2-72dd0eab.jpeg

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Word on the street is that we might be looking at a couple commitments this upcoming week.

Some possibilities:

1. Izaiah Williams (6’0, 172) - 3* WR from Carrollwood Day school. 4.46 40 at UA camp. He had a great sophomore year, but did not play much as a junior, because he broke his collarbone and was out pretty much the entire year. He only had six catchers. Two of them for touchdowns. If he has the senior year everybody thinks, he could be a fast riser.

2. Jordan Pride (6’1.5, 175) - 4* Safety - decommitted from FSux several weeks ago. We are considered the front runner. (Ranked 84 overall)

3. TJ Moore (6’3, 190) - 4* WR from Tampa Catholic. Huge lean to us. Another riser in this class. Ranked 179 overall.
Shouldn’t we say 4* WR Izaiah Williams?

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

Good post. I still feel like you’re always seconds away from getting banned. But I do agree.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator