Recruiting 2024 Recruiting Thread: 4* 315 pound DL D'antre Robinson commits

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Urban wanna come back? Give him a call and let Billy be his clipboard holder...

Paying millions for a sub par coaching staff that is getting stuffed in the locker in recruiting. If we're going to continue to be behind the elite programs, should have just kept Mullen, at least his offense was more fun to watch than orbit motion into the flats and two man routes.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
@GatorJ I’m seeing on twitter that Lagway may visit Clemson…Any truth to this or talk on other boards?
Jesus. I’m wondering what it is, NIL or staff being negative recruited?

I returned to the thread just to say I feel it will turn out the biggest mistakes- the crucial mistake- Billy made was trying to be HC, head recruiter, and OC. I’m wondering if he had a budget and chose the 100 new staff members over an OC. He should have hired an OC.

The Bowens defection set us back. If Lagway bolts, it will feel like the future we hoped for is out the window.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Jesus. I’m wondering what it is, NIL or staff being negative recruited?

I returned to the thread just to say I feel it will turn out the biggest mistakes- the crucial mistake- Billy made was trying to be HC, head recruiter, and OC. I’m wondering if he had a budget and chose the 100 new staff members over an OC. He should have hired an OC.

The Bowens defection set us back. If Lagway bolts, it will feel like the future we hoped for is out the window.

I’m not saying it’s true, I’m just asking since it’s something I saw on twitter…which means there’s about a 7% chance it’s true :lol:

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
I’m not saying it’s true, I’m just asking since it’s something I saw on twitter…which means there’s about a 7% chance it’s true :lol:
If staff looks as inept this season, all our commits have an out. “I just feel this is the best decision for me.”

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
The whole reason we brought Napier in was because he was supposed to be good at building programs and recruiting...

I'm not sure how much more anyone needs to see to realize he isn't good at either and ultimately will fail

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Happy Hour Drinking GIF by Saturday Night Live

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.