Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Pour It Up Fox Tv GIF by Prodigal Son

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Good news at this rate Napier will be gone sooner rather than later with his butt buddy Stricklin.

Bad news, it's not going to be soon end

For the board: Looked up most recent Doector’s Cup standings. We sat outside the top 20, if I remember correctly. Have we fallen? If you true, did Stricklin inherit the decline or cause?

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
Urban wanna come back? Give him a call and let Billy be his clipboard holder...

Paying millions for a sub par coaching staff that is getting stuffed in the locker in recruiting. If we're going to continue to be behind the elite programs, should have just kept Mullen, at least his offense was more fun to watch than orbit motion into the flats and two man routes.
This kind of post is why no one takes your pencil necked ass serious. It wasn't 4 months ago you had Napier balls deep down your throat with his '23 recruiting class. Talking about blue chip ratios and all other kind of stupid **** defending his 14th or 15th ranked class, attacking anyone who said it wasn't good enough. Just sit these out from now on you fuching ******.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
This kind of post is why no one takes your pencil necked ass serious. It wasn't 4 months ago you had Napier balls deep down your throat with his '23 recruiting class. Talking about blue chip ratios and all other kind of stupid **** defending his 14th or 15th ranked class, attacking anyone who said it wasn't good enough. Just sit these out from now on you fuching ******.
Actually I think that was me.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
This one hurts no doubt about it. The kid is an absolute stud.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
****ing clown staff lol...

Year 3 can't get here soon enough so we can eject Sun Belt Billy into the sun

I get the frustration, ferg. I share it. But understand, and I realize this may sound extreme, but I truly believe this is it for us. Honestly, I think it is. Three of our last four coaches have outright quit and made a public spectacle in the process. And if Napier fails, that would mark the second time an up and comer young name falls flat on their face here, since 2010—this one seemingly given a near blank check to make it work. Football will still be played and people will still go to games, but between the lack of commitment and the negative perception that the job has taken on—not to mention what’s happening at our chief rival and others—the days of UF football as we know it are gone for good. So as much as I hate seeing this, it’s either Napier succeeding or it’s over.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
I get the frustration, ferg. I share it. But understand, and I realize this may sound extreme, but I truly believe this is it for us. Honestly, I think it is. Three of our last four coaches have outright quit and made a public spectacle in the process. And if Napier fails, that would mark the second time an up and comer young name falls flat on their face here, since 2010—this one seemingly given a near blank check to make it work. Football will still be played and people will still go to games, but between the lack of commitment and the negative perception that the job has taken on—not to mention what’s happening at our chief rival and others—the days of UF football as we know it are gone for good. So as much as I hate seeing this, it’s either Napier succeeding or it’s over.
Art Animation GIF by grantkoltoons

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Meh, there may good chance we never become a real power house again but I think it's Napier or nothing is a little silly. We'll always be the right coach away from being what we once was. Maybe Napier's that guy. I certainly like him and could totally see him working out here. But if that fat fuker can turn Tennessee around and or that dreadlock having queer turn fsu around, it can be done here. And at some point I'd like to think it will be. All it takes is the right guy to change the perception.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Meh, there may good chance we never become a real power house again but I think it's Napier or nothing is a little silly. We'll always be the right coach away from being what we once was. Maybe Napier's that guy. I certainly like him and could totally see him working out here. But if that fat fuker can turn Tennessee around and or that dreadlock having queer turn fsu around, it can be done here. And at some point I'd like to think it will be. All it takes is the right guy to change the perception.

They both just had their best seasons in a decade plus, and each lost like 4 games. Those comparisons are trash. I still think you’re terrific though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator