Recruiting 2024 Recruiting Thread: 4* 315 pound DL D'antre Robinson commits

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
Well, 7% would say we should have expected at least 1 commit with 17 visitors.

If you go back to the assumption that maybe there is a significance to the big weekends, your numbers change to 3 commits from 67 visitors or 4% on the small weekends and 8 commits on 86 visitors or 9% for the big weekends. If you pull our data out as an outlier that's 8 commits on 69 visitors or 12%. In other words we should have expected 2 commits.

Again, the data doesn't support the argument at all. Of course, I still don't think one weekend is a big deal in the grand scheme of things and we are still ranked 5 according to them with plenty of time left to go. You could probably easily find a bunch of data that supports that idea, but the data provided wasn't it.
1686160986580.jpeg

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Rationalizing Rose Mciver GIF by CBS

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Well, 7% would say we should have expected at least 1 commit with 17 visitors.

If you go back to the assumption that maybe there is a significance to the big weekends, your numbers change to 3 commits from 67 visitors or 4% on the small weekends and 8 commits on 86 visitors or 9% for the big weekends. If you pull our data out as an outlier that's 8 commits on 69 visitors or 12%. In other words we should have expected 2 commits.

Again, the data doesn't support the argument at all. Of course, I still don't think one weekend is a big deal in the grand scheme of things and we are still ranked 5 according to them with plenty of time left to go. You could probably easily find a bunch of data that supports that idea, but the data provided wasn't it.
Ok you’ve convinced me…….let’s hire prostitutes immediately!

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Exactly. Let’s face it, if any of us heard we were in the running for a Robert Mondavi or Charlie Krug, we’d all be pretty underwhelmed.

Is that still your gig, btw?
I hear that kid Woodbridge is a sleeper, and apparently that kid Barefoot can be had for a few dollars and a warm place to sleep at night.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Exactly. Let’s face it, if any of us heard we were in the running for a Robert Mondavi or Charlie Krug, we’d all be pretty underwhelmed.

Is that still your gig, btw?
Yeah, I've been with the Jackson family for 22 years. Although pioneer Jess Jackson passed away in 2011, his wife, Barbara Banke and 5 children have done a wonderful job carrying on his vision and expanding the portfolio into Italy, France, Australia,, S, Africa, Oregon and most recently Washington. They are all humble and hard working. Truly a great company.

www.jacksonfamilywines.com

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Yeah, I've been with the Jackson family for 22 years. Although pioneer Jess Jackson passed away in 2011, his wife, Barbara Banke and 5 children have done a wonderful job carrying on his vision and expanding the portfolio into Italy, France, Australia,, S, Africa, Oregon and most recently Washington. They are all humble and hard working. Truly great company.

www.jacksonfamilywines.com

1686249461465.gif

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Supposed to be an under the radar guy that Raymond likes. Don’t be surprised if we green light

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.