Recruiting 2024 Recruiting Thread: 4* 315 pound DL D'antre Robinson commits

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
No signatures yet and it's only June. Still could have a disastrous season and the class could fall apart.

That said ... taking $hit from Kiffin?

I Cant Do That Marlon Brando GIF by The Godfather

Apparently, he pissed off BN.

Sure would like to see this same type of thing on the field.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Imma say it…..

I don’t even care what this next season looks like as long as it’s not a complete dumpster fire. Just want to see some improvements and recruiting to keep up (and stick)

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Graham, Waller, Chiles.

I think LB was targeted as an area in need of an upgrade.

Good lord.

If Jones comes in we have four guys rated one or two in their state and all are top ten at the position nationally.

Billy had our curiosity. Now he has our attention.
Leonardo Dicaprio Calvin Candie GIF

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015

“It’s going to be a very special class,” Waller said. “Guys steady rolling in and I think once they see me come in this is going to be a game-changer and I’m going to bring more dudes and get The Swamp back to where it used to be.”

The upward trend is palpable.

Quick glance at last year’s class showed two guys in the top 100 nationally and several ranked in the top 50 at their positions and top 25 in their state overall.

This year, with an incomplete class, we have six top 100 players, and several guys ranked in the top ten amongst players in their state and top ten at their positions.

Yeah baby!!! Yeah!!!!!
austin powers yes GIF

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I’m just going to throw this out there. As much as I like a lot of what Napier is doing recruiting wise, and appreciate the efforts, I also think we need to be constantly evaluating methods and approaches. Bottom line, what we’re doing is working to an extent but isn’t keeping pace with the names we need to be keeping pace with, and who he was specifically brought in to match. So I truly think it’s time(has been time) to drop some of the flash and get more into the substance of UF. The Lamborghini pics, videos of driving in Napier’s Maybach, etc. aren’t what we’ve ever been about and aren’t working to the extent we’d hoped. I’m a traditionalist by nature, but I’d be fine with it if they were. They simply don’t seem to be, and even gave Cristobal ammunition to mock us last year. I really think losing this kid to uga, just based on their determination to land him and selling him on all the reasons he should be a bill dog, emphasizes that. I’d like to see the staff change this approach and go back to what UF is all about and brings to the table. I know he didn’t sell flash at Louisiana, so let’s go back to what made him successful there and truly recreate that accomplishment here.
I think it's working fine.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
The upward trend is palpable.

Quick glance at last year’s class showed two guys in the top 100 nationally and several ranked in the top 50 at their positions and top 25 in their state overall.

This year, with an incomplete class, we have six top 100 players, and several guys ranked in the top ten amongst players in there ….
Impressive, no doubt. Would love to know how they do it. Makes sMullen look like the dork that he is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator