Recruiting 2024 Recruiting Thread: 4* 315 pound DL D'antre Robinson commits

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Is that unreal or what? Wow. One more DT and two OTs and we are good on the lines.

We nabbed a host of tackles, veteran DLs, LBs, and safeties in the portal. The depth is getting there. The ‘23 freshmen can learn from these guys and don’t have to try to carry the whole load.

Meanwhile, we build with real elite quality in the ‘24 and hopefully ‘25 classes.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I get to be the 1st to say it...

I'm sure glad I was wrong.

Hope this doesn't trigger ox

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I wonder how all this is being digested in the Simmons household.

Probably son looking at father like this

Serious The Four GIF by Diddy

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I'll be honest. I didn't think this was possible here anymore.
A staff that works their ass off on the trail is going to have their fair share of success. That's why I've never worried about recruiting under Napier. That's why I'm never wringing my effing hands in JUNE.

Whether Billy can actually coach a lick once the ball is kicked off is the one thing that's still up in the air. If nothing else, the cupboard is going to get stocked for the next guy.

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
Have to hand it to Napier: it's been a solid 72 hours on the recruiting trail.

Quality and elite talent across the board and in positions of real need.

With as tough as our schedule is next year, expecting all these freshman to come in and dominate is probably a bit too much of an ask...but I'm far more encouraged about our future than I was a week ago.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
A staff that works their ass off on the trail is going to have their fair share of success. That's why I've never worried about recruiting under Napier. That's why I'm never wringing my effing hands in JUNE.

Whether Billy can actually coach a lick once the ball is kicked off is the one thing that's still up in the air. If nothing else, the cupboard is going to get stocked for the next guy.
In 2 years it won't matter if he can coach a lick. Greg nord could win with the roster that's being built.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator