Recruiting 2024 Recruiting Thread: 4* 315 pound DL D'antre Robinson commits

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think if you make this stupid post again, which you've made at least 5,000 times in the last 8 years, I'll send you to Swamp Gas. It was dumb the first time and has gotten a little more dumb each time you've done it.
So we aren't getting......... ?:sadnanner:

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
So we aren't getting......... ?:sadnanner:
mad billy madison GIF

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I think if you make this stupid post again, which you've made at least 5,000 times in the last 8 years, I'll send you to Swamp Gas. It was dumb the first time and has gotten a little more dumb each time you've done it.
Actually, you mean Awesome Recruiting. Swamp Gas is for non recruiting news.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
So....a little more..

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

Does Swamp Gas offer free chips and salsa? I’m just asking. Seems to be a big selling point for him.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
As far as this kid goes, what everyone thinks is meaningless. His dad is a coach and everyone admits this pair have held their cards closer to their vests than any recruit in recent memory. No one has a clue what he’s gonna do. His girlfriend lives in Tallahassee so let’s hope it’s a toxic relationship and they’re breaking up….

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
As far as this kid goes, what everyone thinks is meaningless. His dad is a coach and everyone admits this pair have held their cards closer to their vests than any recruit in recent memory. No one has a clue what he’s gonna do. His girlfriend lives in Tallahassee so let’s hope it’s a toxic relationship and they’re breaking up….
For real? That could be important to him. But Gville is close enough if he and his family believe UF is the right place for him to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.