Recruiting 2024 Transfer Portal Thread: USC offensive lineman Jason Zandamela headed to UF

Saulgoodman

Sep 26, 2019
That dude is saying in subsequent posts that it is good news.
Be interesting to see what that means and if this dude really knows anything
Were going to find out within the next 48 hours I would say. However, his latest tweet at this time is him insinuating that we are going to land the DE from PENN lmao. Don't get me wrong the guy could be the next JJ Watt, and we need all the lineman we can get but the optics look............bleak

TLDR: see jdh5484 post about the DL

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016

here we go batman GIF

I saw that tweet, also saw some claiming he was going to hire the Korn guy as OC. I’m sure in a week they’ll still be saying the same thing.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Were going to find out within the next 48 hours I would say. However, his latest tweet at this time is him insinuating that we are going to land the DE from PENN lmao. Don't get me wrong the guy could be the next JJ Watt, and we need all the lineman we can get but the optics look............bleak

I know nothing about this guys skill set, but he’s been getting offers right and left from a lot of P5 programs.

Saulgoodman

Sep 26, 2019
I saw that tweet, also saw some claiming he was going to hire the Korn guy as OC. I’m sure in a week they’ll still be saying the same thing.
If Billy lands big comitts and awesome hires I'm going to haunt you on these boards until the end of time.

If not, well.............we forget you said this and pretend like it never happened. You know, like Flarda States football season hahahahahaaha

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014

JJ Watt will be in the NFL HOF. I will settle for a DL who understands gap control and rush lane integrity.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
There's nothing else that he can do that would make my head spin. Atleast I hope not

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
That dude is saying in subsequent posts that it is good news.
Be interesting to see what that means and if this dude really knows anything
He doesnt know dick. Typical pumptard.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
If Billy lands big comitts and awesome hires I'm going to haunt you on these boards until the end of time.

If not, well.............we forget you said this and pretend like it never happened. You know, like Flarda States football season hahahahahaaha
I'm sure whomever he lands you will claim is a little known but awesome hire.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Put the restrictions through NIL. If they leave through their own volition, outside of medical reasons, they have to pay back the NIL plus penalties.

Enforced how exactly? Through collections agencies after the fact? I don’t mean to be offensive, but most of the kids centering things around NIL aren’t overly concerned with their credit rating. And you’ve already got an entire segment of society complaining about having to pay back loans. This would be a breach of contract situation and nearly impossible to collect on. So you’d have to keep the funds until the commitment was fulfilled which goes against much of the argument that these kids are broke during college and need money. I like the idea of connecting the two things, I just don’t know how practical it would be to implement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator