Recruiting 2024 Transfer Portal Thread: Washington starting Safety Asa Turner headed to UF

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
He's not a Gator anymore or ever. You chose them over us, no matter the reason. Your azz is Gator Bait.

FV<K anything Dwag. Sorry ETN, but I hope they knock the shyt out of you.
I’m a “once a Gator alway a Gator” but that’s always been when a Gator doesn’t perform well and leaves for any school or reason if he did not embarrass or denigrate the University and program. But in this case I’m good with failure. Don’t wish for injury but if he rides the pine after failing to produce, cool.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I still have issues with how he was used here, and did understand the transfer. But they were also 100 different schools he could’ve gone to. He chose to make this personal. As did Hayes. As did even Princeley. All three chose to go somewhere that will be playing us next season. I may be down on Napier as our coach right now, but he’s still our coach at the moment. So I hope he learns from this and some of the other ESD flips, just how nasty this business is and alters some of his “too good a guy” approach. We need to get the guy who punched Swinney back. Meyer got completely trolled by Patrick Robinson and 90 year old Bowden in his first class. It never happened(to that degree) again. Hope Billy takes this very personally and it creates a fire in him.

And all those guys can get bent. Wish nothing but the worst for them.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
This is a really good take and I guarantee you are right. Even if etn doesn’t see the field leading up to that game , I bet he starts against us to make a point.
Just beat the Leghumpers. traitor ETN to a pulp.

I'm giving BN a one year reprieve. W or L, EVERY defender on the field needs to tackle ETN when he's on the field. Regardless of the down and distance. I want to see 11 hats on that Benedict Arnold. Every time he's on the field.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I didnt want ETN to leave because I liked him and really liked his production. Now that he signed with the scum of the earth dwags, thats what he is and I hope he fails. Oh and screw his brother too. #never a gator.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Walter Nolan is going to Ole
Miss . Apparently he didn’t get the memo that lazy Laney can’t recruit worth a shiiit.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
What is Billy Bob good at ? Outside of taking a beating I can’t think of anything . It will be a great day when he and Scottie are let go

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
What is Billy Bob good at ? Outside of taking a beating I can’t think of anything . It will be a great day when he and Scottie are let go
Billy bob is on the hotseat and rightfully so but this Lame Kitten cawk slobbering is flat out embarrassing and useless. KIFFIN WILL NEVER COACH AT FLORIDA. NEVER EVER EVER. Oh and its not my fault either.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Billy bob is on the hotseat and rightfully so but this Lame Kitten cawk slobbering is flat out embarrassing and useless. KIFFIN WILL NEVER COACH AT FLORIDA. NEVER EVER EVER. Oh and its not my fault either.
Do you think sunbelt Billy takes down laney in the swamp next year ?

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
I still have issues with how he was used here, and did understand the transfer. But they were also 100 different schools he could’ve gone to. He chose to make this personal. As did Hayes. As did even Princeley. All three chose to go somewhere that will be playing us next season. I may be down on Napier as our coach right now, but he’s still our coach at the moment. So I hope he learns from this and some of the other ESD flips, just how nasty this business is and alters some of his “too good a guy” approach. We need to get the guy who punched Swinney back. Meyer got completely trolled by Patrick Robinson and 90 year old Bowden in his first class. It never happened(to that degree) again. Hope Billy takes this very personally and it creates a fire in him.

And all those guys can get bent. Wish nothing but the worst for them.

If Billy had any fire in him, we’d have seen it already.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The only loyalty is to our team. There is no loyalty to players anymore. To me once they leave the team, there are no longer covered under any sort of “they’re just kids” protection.

There may be more money in college football than the NFL right now. It is ruthless like the NFL and they should be treated as such.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The only loyalty is to our team. There is no loyalty to players anymore. To me once they leave the team, there are no longer covered under any sort of “they’re just kids” protection.

There may be more money in college football than the NFL right now. It is ruthless like the NFL and they should be treated as such.
Yep, now that they're making more money than any of us, it's business. No more kid gloves, time to produce or ya ain't getting paid. I'm not sure that these kids are ready for or can handle the scrutiny that will follow.

abefroman

Sausage King
Lifetime Member
Oct 3, 2019

Ya it’s official smh. Didn’t want to believe it.

We can recover at RB, just sucks he’s going to go make Georgia better. Should be even more motivation for our guys going into Jville next year

1*zmG0Bcb-6SCnJEvPNrKPTw.gif

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
ETN went to uga because his mom lives in Jax. I guess he coulda gone to fsu to be close. He is probably gonna get a shttt ton of money from NIL there and will actually run behind future NFL linemen. As for rivalries and hating uga. These young guys coming to Fla have no idea how older fans feel or can imagine the real hate we have. The fella did what was best for him. I hope the RB we hand off to next year is a player.....fckk georgia. We have had some good RBs the last few years.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
ETN went to uga because his mom lives in Jax. I guess he coulda gone to fsu to be close. He is probably gonna get a shttt ton of money from NIL there and will actually run behind future NFL linemen. As for rivalries and hating uga. These young guys coming to Fla have no idea how older fans feel or can imagine the real hate we have. The fella did what was best for him. I hope the RB we hand off to next year is a player.....fckk georgia. We have had some good RBs the last few years.
No surprise you'd defend him. You view any player or coach that ever wore the O&B to be beyond reproach and infallible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator