Recruiting 2024 Transfer Portal Thread: Washington starting Safety Asa Turner headed to UF

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
Just beat the Leghumpers. traitor ETN to a pulp.

I'm giving BN a one year reprieve. W or L, EVERY defender on the field needs to tackle ETN when he's on the field. Regardless of the down and distance. I want to see 11 hats on that Benedict Arnold. Every time he's on the field.
Continue to tackle thru the echo of the whistle

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
I defend you at times. Nobody knows what was in his mind. You have opportunity to run behind the UGA line or Fla. He didnt grow up a fla fan so his mind and ours are totally different. He probably wants to be in a more stable environment, maybe on a national title team and not have to create his own running lanes. That said I hope we can shut him down if he plays against us, fumbles twice and scoop and score and we win...................

No surprise you'd defend him. You view any player or coach that ever wore the O&B to be beyond reproach and infallible.
I love the history of our players and coaches. I apologize for really getting into it. Always have. I was able to appreciate the team we had with Trask and Toney and Pitts. It was exciting. Any def. at all and we are getting really close to hardware. But seems like most just only see the negative. And I will admit seems like we are bouncing on the bottom here. Back in the 60s 70s and 80 we just said "wait till next year" If we can finally work out the portal,, NIL and transfers maybe we can compete with the ones that now seem to dominate. I guess the answer is a BIG TIME coach that understands it, I personally believe its all about recruiting. Unless anyone sees a Steve Superior out there waiting for his chance at UF.

just found this little bit of history on FB
414137147_10231931008006798_1164451251124734783_n.jpg

Last edited:

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
How many transfers do y'all think we will sign?
With the bulk of the bowl games coming up, how many transfers will we get once they're played?

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
I realize it's just business, but it feels like it's more than just business.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We've been slapped around nine ways to Sundays, but never more than by having our top RB transfer to our most hated rival. Whaddawedonow? Sulk, feel sorry for ourselves or compete by egging Sasse's house?

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
We've been slapped around nine ways to Sundays, but never more than by having our top RB transfer to our most hated rival. Whaddawedonow? Sulk, feel sorry for ourselves or compete by egging Sasse's house?
Naw, someone other than Sasse would have to clean up that mess too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.