Recruiting 2024 Transfer Portal Thread: Washington starting Safety Asa Turner headed to UF

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
DJ U to the clowns is glorious

Will Ferrell Lol GIF

Altitude Gator

Lurking from Altitude
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2017
Why would you think a player’s only and best interest is a staff’s decision?
He seems to be saying that a player should be loyal to the school/team/coaches unless the coaches tell him he should leave. One way loyalty. Standard "old school" traditional mentality that made zero sense in the old days and doesn't make any sense at all now.

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
He seems to be saying that a player should be loyal to the school/team/coaches unless the coaches tell him he should leave. One way loyalty. Standard "old school" traditional mentality that made zero sense in the old days and doesn't make any sense at all now.
It's a romantic notion from a better time in this nation's history. The country would be so much better off if we could go back to those days. Unfortunately we can't.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
NFL, Jr….Mercenary Ball with no salary cap and no transfer rules.

Count me me me out.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I was telling a buddy of mine last night that the transfer situation right now is basically like an NFL where no one is under contract and no teams have rights to any players. Anyone can just sign with any other team anytime they want. Something has to change.

9bf9e364-b592-4ccd-8cc7-3f300ba494a8_text.gif

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
This guy entered the portal today and is someone the current staff offered once before. His issue, from what I've read, is simply that LSU is returning two outstanding tackles and it's unlikely he'd start. Supposedly played well in his opportunities. Who knows if we'd actually have a shot.

1704220573449.png

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
This guy entered the portal today and is someone the current staff offered once before. His issue, from what I've read, is simply that LSU is returning two outstanding tackles and it's unlikely he'd start. Supposedly played well in his opportunities. Who knows if we'd actually have a shot.

View attachment 66062
Nah, he's transferring from LSU, not ULM. WDWHA

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
@oxrageous Can you update the thread title to the correct collage? San Diego is a different school. Crenshaw-Dickson is from SDSU (San Diego State).

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator