Recruiting 2024 Transfer Portal Thread: Washington starting Safety Asa Turner headed to UF

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Didn't Xavier Nixon start as a freshman?

Edit: Pretty sure D.J. Humphries and Martez Ivey started some games as Freshman.
Yes Nixon was on the all SEC freshman list.

The fact that we're still talking about Nixon and Humphries (who was a freshman all American and has been to a pro bowl) being disappointments tells you how good we once were on the offensive line. We'd kill to have those "disappointments" today.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Yes Nixon was on the all SEC freshman list.

The fact that we're still talking about Nixon and Humphries (who was a freshman all American and has been to a pro bowl) being disappointments tells you how good we once were on the offensive line. We'd kill to have those "disappointments" today.
Ivey was All-SEC Freshman as well

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
I need specifics. Whom do we have to kill?
Sniper GIF by Xstrike

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
,not much of that luck seemed to rub off onto sling blade outside of the 2 Lafayette transfers.
2 put of 85 aint bad.

Shark****er having 5/85, Superman.

Actually only one of those dudes was All Conference, right? At some point, if you have nothing but 3 stars, SOME 3 star has to start.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You mean after he forced his way out with public lies?

If he wanted to be here, he'd still be the coach.
No he wouldn't be, but that gave the final draw. They were looking for his replacement even before the season, started making list of potential candidates after the loss to Michigan. Butters fuched up when he bashed the administration on national television after the bowl win. Though his statements were proven to be accurate, not the smartest statements to make after inking an extension basically a month earlier.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
JFC!!!!!!! What the hell was that?!?!?! Looks like some kind of demonic Cobra Kai schit and I swear it made my brain hurt like I got hit with a Chink microwave at a US embassy... I can STILL feel it!!
I can hear him saying it: sweep the leg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.