Recruiting 2025 Recruiting Thread- 4* OL (Top 150) Peyton Joseph decommits

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
This board wasn’t even around in the late 90s. And it’s not so much that the people you told didn’t believe you. They just didn’t know why a random guy in the bathroom line at the Creed concert was telling them about it.
Actually he was in the Plaza of the Americas. Many - MANY - thought he was the heir apparent to Jed Smock and others figured he was moments away from joining the Krishnas.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
I remember telling people in the late 90s that UK FOOTBALL had far better facilities than UF. People didn't believe me. Up until 2 years ago, many Conf USA and Sunbelt programs had better facilities. It is pandemic level negligence.
Why did you frequent the UK “facilities”?

* and I thought they called them “public conveniences.”

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Creed GIF by hamlet
I was at that game. :lol: It was a Thanksgiving day game over 20 years ago, but I don't remember which year. Maybe '99 or 2000.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Good, because we're gonna lose out on Ryan Montgomery (USCe).
It’s gonna be between both these kids. Believe it or not, Montgomery is a bit better of a scrambler. But Hill probably has the bigger upside.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
honestly, what does that have to do with donating or not donating to some kid's toy slush fund?
I dont know...cant remember. I had a vector on this but now I cant remember where I was going with it. Something about getting triggered by someone making money to where they take the IRS side over the citizens all the while that pile that they are making is totally insignificant to the amount the UAA and Universities are raking in. Yeah...how the fug do I get there from "Did you play football?"...no clue...but it was brilliant that I can tell you.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I dont know...cant remember. I had a vector on this but now I cant remember where I was going with it. Something about getting triggered by someone making money to where they take the IRS side over the citizens all the while that pile that they are making is totally insignificant to the amount the UAA and Universities are raking in. Yeah...how the fug do I get there from "Did you play football?"...no clue...but it was brilliant that I can tell you.
I laughed :lol:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

1708745180351.gif

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Elite Top 100 CB Legacy Ben Hanks Jr just released his top 10.

No UF.
Is this the son of the early 90's safety, Ben Hanks, that SOS unretired his own number for, in order to let him wear it? what a shame that would be!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator