Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I enjoy a wide palate.

He loves a real wwwwiiiidddddeee palate:

200.gif

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

This picture and the comments associated with it that followed are also a great snapshot of what an athletic department should look like. All eyes are on the woman, who represents football, because that’s the selling point and what drives things. No one has even noticed that 1987 monitor that’s roughy 3 feet deep(and may go further, I don’t know) because that’s baseball, track and field, women’s soccer, etc. Sure, you’d prefer it to be in better shape and wouldn’t mind seeing an upgrade. But as a football recruit, and as is confirmed by the multiple comments about the pic, you don’t care the slightest bit about that because that’s not important. Get that element in line, and everything will be perfectly fine. But put a fat girl(ideally not the one Douglas just posted) in that chair with state of the art technology and see how many people care.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
This is a joke of a program right now. The whole thing is trashed top to bottom.

I love the Gators, but I can’t take any of this crap seriously until Dan, Strichnine, and the entire woke circus is flushed down the drain.

But knowing the woke culture at places like UF, I don’t think it ever will be. This is exactly what they want. Fuchs them.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This picture and the comments associated with it that followed are also a great snapshot of what an athletic department should look like. All eyes are on the woman, who represents football, because that’s the selling point and what drives things. No one has even noticed that 1987 monitor that’s roughy 3 feet deep(and may go further, I don’t know) because that’s baseball, track and field, women’s soccer, etc. Sure, you’d prefer it to be in better shape and wouldn’t mind seeing an upgrade. But as a football recruit, and as is confirmed by the multiple comments about the pic, you don’t care the slightest bit about that because that’s not important. Get that element in line, and everything will be perfectly fine. But put a fat girl(ideally not the one Douglas just posted) in that chair with state of the art technology and see how many people care.

Tijuana likes them wide... just glad we could find something that fits...

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

I don't disagree. Unfortunately, that's a trait far too common today. Just look at guys in the pros(specifically the NBA). You think Patrick Ewing ever considered joining the Bulls? There's a different mindset now with players way too comfortable with their rivals. The line in the sand, with us or against us, mentality is gone(unless it's gang related ironically). As for Copeland, he has 3 games left, if he even plays.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Honestly ... truly ... I didn't even notice the VGA CRT monitor.
Really nice analogy.
I do wonder where your heads at though. Who notices the monitor?
giphy.gif

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Honestly ... truly ... I didn't even notice the VGA CRT monitor.
Really nice analogy.
I do wonder where your heads at though. Who notices the monitor?
giphy.gif

I always try to be cognizant of my surroundings and tend to notice everything, overtly relevant or not. Like the Asian guy in the top right whose nose is clearly the product of a brief failed MMA stint and who isn't actually a journalist at all and isn't supposed to even be there, but is hoping there is some sort of press conference after party with drinks, which explains the nervous side-eye look he gives at the end.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
I always try to be cognizant of my surroundings and tend to notice everything, overtly relevant or not. Like the Asian guy in the top right whose nose is clearly the product of a brief failed MMA stint and who isn't actually a journalist at all and isn't supposed to even be there, but is hoping there is some sort of press conference after party with drinks, which explains the nervous side-eye look he gives at the end.
:lol:

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018

The girl right behind him who is having one of those 'is it a fart or is it a shart' moments...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator