Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
5536c342151db3e00e57c252a8927244.jpg

And here it is…our recruiting in a nutshell. So dysfunctional

Gator4Life

Known as A Member.
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2018
I just watched Daniel Libit of Sportico say that UGAy spent 2.7 mil on recruiting last year highest in the SEC and Miss.St was last in the SEC just spending 500 thousand on recruiting all of last year! Humm I wonder where we fell in our spending on recruiting last year?? UGA spent 2.7 mil during the lockdown covid pandemic and we couldn't even host a kid on campus!!

Saulgoodman

Sep 26, 2019
Great example of one university that is all in on their football program and another that is content with just having a football team in the SEC and riding on the coat tails of the top teams success in the big boy conference.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
I'm hoping that response was you being funny. In case it wasn't, I'll respond back. Van Jefferson's dad has been a NFL WR coach for a LONG time, so he was going to get a shot a the league no matter what. Toney and Pitts were wasted the whole time except for one year. And would have been every year if Kentucky doesn't break Franks. Don't forget that he also lost 4 games with that talent as well :cool:
Was just pointing out to Dipsh!t Donkey that Pitts and Toney were first round picks and doing fine $$$ wise. They matriculated from the Dipsh!t Dan offense to the NFL just fine.

It's definitely NOT funny that we wasted so much first round talent and have no hardware to show for it. Not even a decent 10-11 win season with a bowl win at the end. Nada. Nothing. Now Mullen gets to brag about putting two more 1st rounders out there from his high school offense. Go team retard.

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
5536c342151db3e00e57c252a8927244.jpg

And here it is…our recruiting in a nutshell. So dysfunctional
Imagine you’re a hot shot computer guy, and you’re job hunting. You’re great at your job, so you’re in high demand.

Company A sends there head computer guy to talk about the great innovations you and he will create.

Company B sends their accountant.

Which job are you taking?

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Imagine you’re a hot shot computer guy, and you’re job hunting. You’re great at your job, so you’re in high demand.

Company A sends there head computer guy to talk about the great innovations you and he will create.

Mullen is the Boogie Woogie Bungle Boy from Company B.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member

842271.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics