3/4 through 1st round: ZERO perfect brackets remain ESPN Challenge

WillGetIn

Founding Member
Stalker
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
LOL. It is unreasonable to make the NCAA? It is unreasonable to have a top ten recruiting class in FB or even top 25 in BB?

Yeah, my bar is set way too migh. Wha?

The fact is Jeremy hasn't been exactly lighting it on fire since Urban...has he?

Yes. It is unreasonable to expect that we make the tourney every year, especially when we have a first year coach who took over a team that finished under 500 for the first time in 16 years, and didn't even receive an NIT bid. Also the first time in 16 years that no post season bid was given.

So, Yes. Face reality. Your bar is set too high. Truth be told, you only have the illusion of a bar. Take the blue bar, not the red bar. No one out side of you, really cares what your bar is.

In addition, no really cares what any of our bars are. Do you think that any decisions made by UF take into account what any of our bars are? Decisions on who to hire, fire, ticket prices, facilities, etc. are all outside of the purview of our scope of life and influence.

OMG, we didn't win the NC! I am a realist. I never expected this team to reach the tourney to begin with. I did expect this team to have improvements over last years team. So for me, I am ok with the modest improvement of this years team over last years team. I am also only expecting modest improvements for next year also. If they do improve, albeit modestly, the Tourney will be a given...

So, let me guess. You always expect that your food in a restaurant will be the best you've ever eaten, that your bread should never get squished by the bagger in a grocery store, that when your car is detailed that it is in factory pristine condition, and that when you blow your nose without a mirror around, that you never leave a little boogie on there for others to see... Stop acting like UF owes you the privilege of making the Tourney, or the hunt for the NC in football. Unless you are a booster paying wads of cash, UF owes you ZILCH...

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If we had expectations or aspirations like MSU and we were one and done, this board would be even more troll central and everyone would be crying that our program is horrible and we stink. Either we have some delusional Gator fans on here or some of the trolls who like to stir things up from the other message board have migrated over here. Alot of people seem to be upset about everything when we lose but when we win they are either silent or they write off the win as something lucky or we still have issues and we won't solve them. They they say our other sports don't matter. Well tell that to those athletes that compete in those other sports. Who cares if they don't bring in all the money. We are an all sports university. Its almost like you are not a Gator fan but just a troll stirring things up like on the GSMB back in the day. I'm sure ya'll will be saying to fire coach Walton if they don't win the National Title AGAIN in Softball this year for a 3peat. I'm sure ya'll probably wanted Billy D fired in 2001-05 when we were one and done in the NCAA Tourney.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.