300 members!

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
crosscreekcooter said:
Some of us can still recall 0-10-1. It's kind of like sticking your hand on a hot stove. The searing throb eventually subsides, but you never forget it.
0-10-1 was never as bad as all those almost SEC titles that UGA caused us.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Ox, you did good with this forum. I think it is going to do well and it got much of the group back.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
crosscreekcooter said:
Some of us can still recall 0-10-1. It's kind of like sticking your hand on a hot stove. The searing throb eventually subsides, but you never forget it.
Charley Pell's 8-4 turn-a-round was pretty cool, but yeah, The Ballickers always seemed to have a knack for spoiling the party.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
On one hand, I hate losing my post totals (I think I lost them a couple times at Gator Sports) but then again, my high post total showed my lack of a real life - so I'm good again.

QueenCityGator

University of Florida Alumnus
Aug 12, 2014
I always lurked on the GatorSports message board, so I may as well join for the upcoming football season.

My favorite memory from last season was checking out the craziness on the message boards during and after the Ga Southern debacle

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
QueenCityGator said:
I always lurked on the GatorSports message board, so I may as well join for the upcoming football season.

My favorite memory from last season was checking out the craziness on the message boards during and after the Ga Southern debacle
Welcome. I had to google "crumbum".

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Homer J;n26333 said:
On one hand, I hate losing my post totals (I think I lost them a couple times at Gator Sports) but then again, my high post total showed my lack of a real life - so I'm good again.
:suicide:

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
QueenCityGator said:

Welcome!

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
QueenCityGator said:

:bananawave: Welcome to the board.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
We have 50 new registrations in the last 9 days. :eek: :dance2:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We need to keep up the posts on other news websites and maybe some twit can twitter (I don't).

We'll have thousands soon if we get even a fraction of the membership back.

G8RNGA

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Jenny On The Railroad said:
oxrageous;n25288 said:
You twerps keep thanking me, but there is no Gatorchatter without the membership. Everyone migrated over and just dove in and started posting. Even with all the software updates and shutdowns and error messages, you guys just kept on pluggin'. You also made donations and bought nearly 60 shirts, exceeding my wildest expectations.

And just an FYI, this software is going to continue to improve. There are many software updates coming soon that are going to address a lot of annoyances and add things that people want (like a "return to forum" button, for example).

We're going to have fun this season.

Ox, you have done a magnificent job, and you are correct about the membership. The qualities, cohesiveness, camaraderie, and support among the members on this board make it very special. I fully expect it to grow rapidly, but if it didn't we would still have a great time. .
Agree.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Quite a leap. Maybe you should have started at a Mid-Major first. ;)

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
A little research on your part will provide details, but essentially, the paper decided to stop supporting and maintaining the Forum.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Proud new member. And I'm here because I want to be. Not because of the restraining order.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator