4-8 ....convince me otherwise

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Holy smokes, this team is completely discombobulated. I think they gave every player a different playbook based on how uncoordinated we look. What a disaster. You can't beat anybody playing this way. Somebody talk me off a ledge because I think we are in big trouble.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
And y’all were laughing at the 3-9 thread.
Well on the bright side, bidding for saturdays off is usually a PITA for me but I can see that this year I won't have to worry about that.

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
I wish I could talk you off the ledge but:
  1. Offense showed terrible discipline
  2. Defense could get set
  3. Playcalling and clock management were piss poor
  4. Special teams not special in a good way
This looked like last year, Vandy 2.0.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I said it a couple weeks ago that 2-6 was possible after UGA was not out of the question and was laughed at.
The big question now is that when we begin the next coaching search....

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I think 4-8 look’s about right unfortunately.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Bad. Awful. Terrible. Inexplicable. Pathetic. Dumbfounding. Then came the second play of the game.

Mistake after mistake after mistake. We even got flagged on fourth-and-3 for having two ST players wearing the same number. Now that's a new one.

Florida football. Finding new and inventive ways to embarrass. I kept watching just to count the number of mishaps.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
I said it a couple weeks ago that 2-6 was possible after UGA was not out of the question and was laughed at.
The big question now is that when we begin the next coaching search....
That wasn’t the reason you were laughed at….it was happening way before you said that

SGG

Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Bad. Awful. Terrible. Inexplicable. Pathetic. Dumbfounding. Then came the second play of the game.

Mistake after mistake after mistake. We even got flagged on fourth-and-3 for having two players wearing the same number. Now that's a new one.

Florida football. Finding new and inventive ways to embarrass. I kept watching just to count the number of mishaps.
Right. Shoe throws, wristbands, two players with the same jersey number.

Good Christ, the level of incompetence that we keep hiring here is astounding.

SGG

Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Show me where I will be wrong then.....
We have the SEC right where we want them.

Saban is thanking his lucky stars that he doesn’t have UF on the schedule this year.

On a serious note, we’re the only SEC team short of Vandy and Missouri that’s played a game yet. I’m not saying we’re world beaters but it’s possible that we will play better than what we saw last night.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
We have the SEC right where we want them.

Saban is thanking his lucky stars that he doesn’t have UF on the schedule this year.

On a serious note, we’re the only SEC team short of Vandy and Missouri that’s played a game yet. I’m not saying we’re world beaters but it’s possible that we will play better than what we saw last night.
It was the first game of the season granted but it had the same old dreary feel of the entire 2nd half of our season last year.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It’s an optimistic outlook. The Vandy D is licking their chops to go up against our five vaginas on the OL and big brain Billy Bob calling the plays. 2-10 isn’t out of the question

SGG

Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
It was the first game of the season granted but it had the same old dreary feel of the entire 2nd half of our season last year.
I don’t disagree. Karl was right in his post game in that we have a lot of young players who played last night, including on the oline. Our most experienced starters were Mazzcua and Barber, and as much as we like to give Kingsley shyt here, he’s light years better than Slaughter.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Neither Napier nor Stricklin will survive this shyt show they've served up. Wanna bet me wrong? This'll be easy money.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Neither Napier nor Stricklin will survive this shyt show they've served up. Wanna bet me wrong? This'll be easy money.
I can't disagree with that as much as I want to.....improvement looks like a distant memory at this point.....blame it on a lot of young players and a loud stadium or whatever but the coaches had all offseason to prepare....they failed miserably and did more to put their team in a situation to lose than to win.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I think it could get uglier than 4-8 . We just lost to a utah team that was without a pretty good bit of key starters. Including their top receiver and top two qb's. They controlled the entire game. I'm not sure there's a conference game I feel good about right now.

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
Raise your hand if you’ve ever seen a penalty called for 2 players wearing the same jersey number?

Last night was an epic smish-shmorshen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator