4* Athlete Bruce Judson commits to USF

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Urban's still trying to figure out who this kid is
In Urban's defense, they really all do look the same. I mean, let's be honest, who can really tell the colored apart? One looks exactly like the other. What, with the blue skin and white hats and all...

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He was never a take for UF at this point...UF has a spot for 2 maybe 3 wr this class and he does not fit the bill of what we need or are looking for

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
He was never a take for UF at this point...UF has a spot for 2 maybe 3 wr this class and he does not fit the bill of what we need or are looking for

You're probably right but I recall a lot of people on here being high on him a few months ago when he decommitted from osu. I'm guessing they were in love with his "star" status.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You're probably right but I recall a lot of people on here being high on him a few months ago when he decommitted from osu. I'm guessing they were in love with his "star" status.

I think we were looking at either slot or RB for him. RB being the best fit. With the Tampa kid flipping to us, that spot has been taken.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I think we were looking at either slot or RB for him. RB being the best fit. With the Tampa kid flipping to us, that spot has been taken.

Exactly... I think we actually are in good shape... especially if we get Jeudy. We already have Peoples Jones and Lemmons. I'm more worried about OL, LB and DL then about offensive skill players.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Exactly... I think we actually are in good shape... especially if we get Jeudy. We already have Peoples Jones and Lemmons. I'm more worried about OL, LB and DL then about offensive skill players.
We have zero chance to get Jeudy! His "Handlers" have made his decision for him and he's Bama Bound. Leatherwood has some of the same "Handlers" around him. They made damn sure he was also Bama bound!

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We have zero chance to get Jeudy! His "Handlers" have made his decision for him and he's Bama Bound. Leatherwood has some of the same "Handlers" around him. They made damn sure he was also Bama bound!

That makes me sad.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

'Marianna, Is this insider information? If so, is it presumed that his handlers are "being taken care of" ?

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

Well, it's like I always say : " A Bama football player's window of opportunity always involves a glass cutter."

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
'Marianna, Is this insider information? If so, is it presumed that his handlers are "being taken care of" ?
It's well known in Central & South Florida (among coaches) what is going on and yes they are being taken care of...Big Time!

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Tennessee also has some guys in South Florida doing the same sh*t for them. They just aren't having the same results YET...but it wouldn't surprise me at all if they get some "big fish" over the next couple of cycles out of Florida.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.