400 members!

playzwtrux

Wait,... what?
Swamp Queen said:
oxrageous;n45580 said:
So you never bothered to try and find any of us during the shutdown? This is what I don't get. Anyone who googled "oxrageous" or "law98gator" or "Swamp Queen" would have found us in seconds.
I'm an internet legend!
it's the tat.

Jenny On The Railroad

G8RNurse said:
I looked and I couldn't find where everybody went. I even sent an email to the administrator (I thought it was Ox) asking what was going on. I saw the mention of Gatorchatter on the other forum and came on over.
Welcome!

oxrageous

It's Good to be King
Administrator
Gatormac2112;n47046 said:
You ruined my day ox
Since this quote was so popular I'll say it again: There are many, many other websites where you can look at every nook and cranny of the female form.

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Geeeeezzz, i was kidding! Now I feel unwanted here. You just made this awkward. Im waiting for your apology :)

oxrageous

It's Good to be King
Administrator
Gatormac2112 said:
Geeeeezzz, i was kidding! Now I feel unwanted here. You just made this awkward. Im waiting for your apology :)
I apologize. Now get another avatar before I give you one. I vote for SpongeBob.

Homer J

Lifetime Member
oxrageous said:
NCOGator;n45575 said:
Yeah that's bc some of us non-cool guys didn't hear about till then. Thank you to those that came over there and policed us up.
So you never bothered to try and find any of us during the shutdown? This is what I don't get. Anyone who googled "oxrageous" or "law98gator" or "Swamp Queen" would have found us in seconds.
Those are things we google all the time...

NavetG8r

Stupid
Lifetime Member
Gatormac2112;n47064 said:
Im on it!

Ox has a thing for nostalgia. He asked me to bring back the Llama too. I think he wants everyone to feel comfortable in their surroundings. You know? Familiar faces and all. At least for a while until everyone gets settled in.

WobbleGator

Chatterbox Mod
NavetG8r;n47130 said:
Ox has a thing for nostalgia. He asked me to bring back the Llama too. I think he wants everyone to feel comfortable in their surroundings. You know? Familiar faces and all. At least for a while until everyone gets settled in.

Well that doesn't work for me because I change my av every month. :lol:

jmskjrgator

Lifetime Member
Ox,

Finally found this forum. Thanks Law for helping. Glad to be with the old gang again.

Time to kick some cats' butts. Go Gators.

NavetG8r

Stupid
Lifetime Member
jmskjrgator said:
Ox,

Finally found this forum. Thanks Law for helping. Glad to be with the old gang again.

Time to kick some cats' butts. Go Gators.
Welcome to our new home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.