50,000 posts! Boost your reputation power!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
The reputation bar is silly, but what the heck - I'll activate it. Here is how it works:

Liking a post counts towards someone's reputation points, which are represented by that colored bar. However, the longer you've been a member and the more reputation points you personally have count as heavier reputation on others. The current settings are as follows:

- One "Like" counts as 1 reputation point, unless you reach certain levels outlined below
- You have to have a minimum of 10 posts before your reputation powers on others register at all
- For every 90 days you are registered here, you get an additional point of reputation power
- For every 500 posts you have, you get an additional point of reputation power
- For every 100 reputation points you receive, you get an additional point of reputation power

Those guidelines above will be altered as the site gets older.

So, those who have been here longer, and posted more, and have a lot of reputation have more "reputation power" and will give you more points if they like your post. This will create a lot of butt-kissing and boot-licking to some of the original members. How fun!

The whole thing is ridiculous but let's go for it anyway!

Again, for those that cannot see the bar under their avatar, clear your cache and it will magically appear.

G

gatorchamps0607

Founding Member
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n72716 said:
GSMB is back up and running. This is where Ox gave many of us refuge when the GSMB shut down on us without warning. Most chose to stay after GSMB was brought back online because Ox did such a great job with this site. Loyalty to the posters we've all gotten used to rather than the old rag that thumbed their noses at us.

Thanks for the run down. I was part of GSMB in its hayday then came back a day or two before it got shutdown. Its nice to have another place to talk gator football again. Ox has come a loooong way from when I knew him on GSMB lol

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
gatorchamps0607;n72745 said:
Thanks for the run down. I was part of GSMB in its hayday then came back a day or two before it got shutdown. Its nice to have another place to talk gator football again. Ox has come a loooong way from when I knew him on GSMB lol
You can thank me by getting an avatar. Immediately.

G

gatorchamps0607

Founding Member
Founding Member
oxrageous;n72746 said:
You can thank me by getting an avatar. Immediately.

Done sir, err... whats exact dimensions of avatar?

Edit: nevermind got it :)

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n72396 said:
38,000 of them are URG in his post padding thread!

rtr.gif

:proud:

OllieGator

Founding Member
Member....huh, huh, huh
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I would like to take a moment and make a big shout out to...me! Couldn't have done it without my awesome 23 posts.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
OllieGator;n73239 said:
I would like to take a moment and make a big shout out to...me! Couldn't have done it without my awesome 23 posts.

Nailed it! :highfive:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.