JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Is this like Tally bad? What’s the bottom line here? No interest? That’s would be sad to see this end so soon after I became a lifetime member...

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
Swonk is the best thing that ever happened to @oxrageous and this site. He causes more traffic than any other single poster. In a single thread it’s possible to agree with him, disagree with him, and then agree with him again. I’m always amused when Ox threatens to ban him; no way that ever happens even after we hit a million.
I don't know, disappointed lovers some times do desperate, hurtful things.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
I just clicked on this thread for the first time. Truly high quality stuff in here. However, for one to make a comment like this regarding his own mother is comedy genius. Law may be an irritable ass at times (some would argue all of the time), but he can be a funny sumbitch!

And it's threads like this one that shows Ox's ability to cleverly manipulate the masses. He wants a million so badly that he figured out a way to turn the animals loose on one of the ringleaders. One of the best orchestrated attacks seen since Stalin axed Trotsky.

Palace intrigue at its best :oxbow:
He has a sense of humor that would make Caligula blush.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Meanwhile on the beach

Your ass looks limp.

Not me.

75d222f94c238b.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users