7.6 Million a Year

NoPumper666

Mar 4, 2021
Mullen is not our Richt. Richt could recruit and he even won the SEC a couple of times. Mullen will never ever win the SEC.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Anyone that thinks this is his last year will be disappointed. He has had just enough success to keep the admin happy. He will win just enough to keep his job. I mean looking at the rest of the schedule I think we only lose to UGA which will give him a 9-3 record.

He ain't getting fired.
I don’t like you.

I can live with 9-3 as long as no arrests etc. I can’t live with the lack of intensity. We had no heart today. None whatsoever, and I did not see any acknowledgment of that.

No attempt to do something different. Just going through the motions. Doing the data analysis without any sanity check, No qualitative measure at all. No risk taking. Standing still is not a smart decision.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Relax guys... several posters on here especially through the Alabama week have said all we need to do is recruit better and get better assistant coaches... they are the same ones that give negative ratings to any logic based posts on Mullen's performance.....

We just got to continue on this six year plan, because he is better than the last two coaches. You know the ones that didn't lose to Kentucky twice and give bullschit excuse... fuch they didn't lose to them once.

But lets all be honest, are we upset because he lost to Kentucky, or are you upset because you already knew a game like this was going to happen.

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
I don’t like you.

I can live with 9-3 as long as no arrests etc. I can’t live with the lack of intensity. We had no heart today. None whatsoever, and I did not see any acknowledgment of that.

No attempt to do something different. Just going through the motions. Doing the data analysis without any sanity check, No qualitative measure at all. No risk taking. Standing still is not a smart decision.
People seem to be taking my post as if I were pumping.....they must be drunk because what I am saying is FAR FAR WORSE than going 7-5. I'm not saying we will go 9-3 because he is better than what people are thinking, I'm saying he will go 9-3 because that is the worst possible outcome for Gator fans because our true nightmare will have come true, we have our worse version of Mark Richt that will take a decade to flush out of the system.

Context, people. Context.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Been saying this for at least two years on Mullens and the reply is he isn't as bad as the last two.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Mullen ball. 8-4, here we come...again. But hey, we almost beat Bama.

As i have said before, 8-4 is the new Gator Standard that Mullen preaches constantly. 8-4 earns a raise and extension.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Even the hardcore pumpers on this board have turned on Mullen. Do they forgive him after we pound Vandy next week, and go back to singing his praises?

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Vandy won in crunch time last night. We didn't. I fully expect them to come into BHG and put around 20 points up on the board.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
People seem to be taking my post as if I were pumping.....they must be drunk because what I am saying is FAR FAR WORSE than going 7-5. I'm not saying we will go 9-3 because he is better than what people are thinking, I'm saying he will go 9-3 because that is the worst possible outcome for Gator fans because our true nightmare will have come true, we have our worse version of Mark Richt that will take a decade to flush out of the system.

Context, people. Context.
:lmao:

I was not serious with my statement…well maybe not:scratchchin:

I did not interpret it as pumping. You brought up a disturbing possibility. That was all.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Been saying this for at least two years on Mullens and the reply is he isn't as bad as the last two.
All in all is the statement true? Or do you think either Muskchump or McStain was better?

Everyone is entitled to their value system.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator