7.6 Million a Year

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I honestly think our scoring streak finally comes to an end vs UGA. Their defense has been destroying teams and I honestly believe they shut us out something like 48-0. We have no hope for the rest of the season and our guys know it with lame duck Mullen coaching them if he is even still around by that game.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Not sure how any Gator fan support this man any longer. Pathetic.

I agree, but I feel sorry for those who kept thinking and hoping and praying that those 8-4's meant the team was oh so close. They wasted so much hope, dreams and energy While most of us knew that Cousin Eddie was a fooking joke before he came to UF, at least we did not expend that needless energy on hoping we were going somewhere. Cousin Eddie is the Chauffer on the Road to Nowhere.

Thought Criminal

Lifetime Member
Jul 31, 2018
It's hard to believe with FSU and Miami being the shtholes they are right now that we respond by going 1-5 against power five competition.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'm just a simpleton Gators fan hoping and wanting to win, that is all. Now like I have said before that we almost have to root for a lot of losses so we can get rid of Mullen so it has already began with us being 3-5 in our last 8 games. MW too, have to have a crap basketball season to get rid of him too and that is coming.

I predicted a 9-3 season with losses to Bama, UK, and uga, and so far, I don't think that changes. He always loses to a team that he should beat (UK), beats a team most people think he will lose (LSU), and loses against teams that have more talent (Bama and uga). He's a loser, but a consistent one who wins enough to fool casual observers.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I honestly think our scoring streak finally comes to an end vs UGA. Their defense has been destroying teams and I honestly believe they shut us out something like 48-0. We have no hope for the rest of the season and our guys know it with lame duck Mullen coaching them if he is even still around by that game.
Haven't you posted enough today? Take the rest of the night off.

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
Anyone that thinks this is his last year will be disappointed. He has had just enough success to keep the admin happy. He will win just enough to keep his job. I mean looking at the rest of the schedule I think we only lose to UGA which will give him a 9-3 record.

He ain't getting fired.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Anyone that thinks this is his last year will be disappointed. He has had just enough success to keep the admin happy. He will win just enough to keep his job. I mean looking at the rest of the schedule I think we only lose to UGA which will give him a 9-3 record.

He ain't getting fired.
you've lost your damn mind if you think we "only" lose 1 more the rest of the year.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

He ain't getting fired.
We'll probably lose to LSU aswell. 8-4 looks more like it to me. I had us at 7-5 to start the year. Atleast we'll exceed my expectations.

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
you've lost your damn mind if you think we "only" lose 1 more the rest of the year.
Vanderbilt W
LSU W
UGA L
SC W
Samford W
Mizzu W
FSU W

I get tonight is inexcusable, but its also not unexpected with Dan. Its also not unexpected for him to get the results above and keep his job. It won't be pretty, but we lose 1, maybe 2 more and then shyt the bed in a bowl game.

Rinse and repeat next year. And the year after. And so on, and so on, and so on.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Uga is a guaranteed blowout loss. Mizzu and lsu are also both highly likely L's as well. It is what it is.

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
Uga is a guaranteed blowout loss. Mizzu and lsu are also both highly likely L's as well. It is what it is.
You're over-reacting. You know damn well the UGA game will be close, because thats what dorky dan does. No blow out, but a probable L. I wouldn't be surprised at all if he beat UGA and THEN lost to Mizzou or something stupid. Thats what he does. Hell, before the Bama game I said we could beat Bama and then lose to Kentucky. Well golly gee whiz. Color me shocked at the outcomes. Believe me, my prediction is far more infuriating than yours.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
For those of us who care about winning and quality of play the season is over. the season is always over early with Cousin Eddie b/c you won't win anything. But to our inept admin, the final record is all that matters regardless of what the process looked like. Beyond quitting or getting yourself fired, 8-4 seems reasonable to the admin.

Just go back 2 weeks ago. After a 2 point defeat at the hands of Bama, the talking heads were saying the following:

Alabama is not as good as last year. they can be had and are gettable (all true IMO)

UF is very close. They can beat anyone. Watch out for them.

2 weeks later. Bama has the car in drive and is steadily moving forward. UF is in Reverse. The brakes do not work and there are no other gears on the vehicle!!!!

If people watched games on a weekly basis they would know. They don;t and neither does our admin. they just look at final scores.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Vanderbilt W
LSU W
UGA L
SC W
Samford W
Mizzu W
FSU W

I get tonight is inexcusable, but its also not unexpected with Dan. Its also not unexpected for him to get the results above and keep his job. It won't be pretty, but we lose 1, maybe 2 more and then shyt the bed in a bowl game.

Rinse and repeat next year. And the year after. And so on, and so on, and so on.
We aren't beating Vanderbilt.

Brooks

Jul 1, 2021
What happened to the "Gator Standard"? You don't hear that much anymore. When you make that much money, you should produce with the resources you have here. There's no excuse. We are not UT or even UGa. We have better resources than both of them when you consider the recruiting territory that we should dominate and don't because of this dork.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We will still beat Georgia and FSU. The rest of the schedule I'm not as confident in as I was.
probably cuz you're running short on that bowl of Colombian Bam Bam you've been sniffing

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.