7.6 Million a Year

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Compare best to best and worse to worse.

Didn’t hang my hat on defense but I did on offense.

where we started in 2011 to where we were in 2017 (trajectory) to where we are now, Our offense was horrible. We are better than 17, 18, and 19. 21 may fall to pieces and I’ll be eating crow, but I don’t see it happening though. I still see 9-3.
Who cares if the offense is better when we gave up more points and yards than any time in our entire history? How about recruiting trajectory? Trophies? You’re measuring one thing and saying we’re headed in the right direction.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
I get what you are saying but to say we are in worse shape overall and especially in trajectory I don’t see it.

Didn’t say otherwise. I’ve said multiple times I want someone better. I want an exciting offense to watch. I want to not be embarrassed by players illegal and girl beating nonsense.

The problem is with people reading into more than what I’ve said and others forgetting how bad it was(halo effect).

My point was Cousin Eddie is better than the before losers, the offense is more fun to watch and overall our roster including the fitness of players is better (nothing about stars).

People love stats so I say go look at total offense for the last 15 years and tell me. The best I can remember Eddie has improved where the others declined. And we have yet to have a 4 loss conference year.

Are you fuching drunk? I just called you out for making the stupid argument that saying Mullen is better than McElwain is the same as saying poop with sprinkles is better than poop without sprinkles then you proceed to tell my you didn't say otherwise. The problem isn't me or other people reading more into what you said, the problem is what you are saying is dumb as fuch and you keep acting like you didn't say it.

Last edited:

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Who cares if the offense is better when we gave up more points and yards than any time in our entire history? How about recruiting trajectory? Trophies? You’re measuring one thing and saying we’re headed in the right direction.
You have got to bend the curve first. That’s the point. The two before didn’t do it.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Are you fuching drunk? I just called you out for making the stupid argument that saying Mullen is better than McElwain is the same as saying poop with sprinkles is better than poop without sprinkles then you proceed to tell my you didn't say otherwise. The problem isn't me or other people reading more into what you said, the problem is what you are saying is dumb as fuch and you keep acting like you didn't say it.
Bless your poor little heart.

Acting like a pack of wild cur dogs is what is dumb (& mentally weak). It’s embarrassing.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
$7.6 million for this offensive guided missed-dull whose only energetic threat involves thumb wrestling.?
If can't find a "cause" to fire him for, find one to lower his salary. Contracts should have subtractions for lack of performance.
The way we see it, Mullen owes us money.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You have got to bend the curve first. That’s the point. The two before didn’t do it.
He hasn't bent shyt.

If anything, he continues to crush our recruiting and the trend is downward, just as it was at Cowbell. His rosters kept getting worse and worse.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
I like poop with sprinkles
OccasionalIncredibleArachnid-max-1mb.gif

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
He hasn't bent shyt.

If anything, he continues to crush our recruiting and the trend is downward, just as it was at Cowbell. His rosters kept getting worse and worse.
What’s the w-l trend since 2009? What’s the offensive yds trend?

That’s not saying he should stay pass this year.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
What’s the w-l trend since 2009? What’s the offensive yds trend?

That’s not saying he should stay pass this year.
Do the math mother fuchser, 8-4. And 3-2 soon to be 4-4.

It isn't trending up.

ARE YOU THAT FUCHSING DRUNK?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I remember why I used to have Augusta on ignore. I think he is going back on it.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Makes a wrong statement.

Gets called out on it.

Says he didn't make that statement then keeps making the same statement.

Shown many different ways by multiple people that he did in fact make dumb statement and it is a dumb statement.

Then exits with cliche dumb distractive statements like 'you bore me' and 'bless your heart'.

I thought he was a dude but with those statements it seems more plausible augusta is a fat country bumpkin woman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator