Aaron Hernandez....severe CTE diagnosis

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
? He was still a murderous, thuggish, piece of sh!t. Unless his trauma occurred when he was 3 or younger, he can rot in hell.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Not to nitpick here but wasn't his daughter deprived of his companionship because he was living in a prison cell, convicted of murder and serving LWOP?

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Why isn't she suing UF and the SEC also?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This is great news! Are we able to use this to our advantage? Can we say CTE is the reason that Callaway is a dumbass?

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
? He was still a murderous, thuggish, piece of sh!t. Unless his trauma occurred when he was 3 or younger, he can rot in hell.
Charles Whitman
upload_2017-9-21_17-9-48.jpeg
Charles Joseph Whitman was an American mass murderer who became infamous as the "Texas Tower Sniper". Wikipedia

Born: June 24, 1941, Lake Worth, FL
Died: August 1, 1966, Austin, TX
Spouse: Kathy Leissner (m. 1962–1966)
Education: University of Texas at Austin
Parents: Margaret E., Charles Adolphus "C.A." Whitman, Jr.
Siblings: Patrick Whitman, John M. Whitman

Read up on his brain problems............

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
No no no. The brain is the only organ in the body that doesn't malfunction. It is perfectly designed and not susceptible at all to injury or disease. Any time somebody has mental issues, its just laziness and/or stupidity. Now, have a heart problem or a kidney problem or a lung problem, that's totally easy to understand. Brain issues however are a figment of your imagination. Of course, I have to add that the only way to interpret what I just said is to infer that there is an excuse for every instance of bad behavior and nobody can ever be held accountable for anything.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Of course, I have to add that the only way to interpret what I just said is to infer that there is an excuse for every instance of bad behavior and nobody can ever be held accountable for anything.

That's the direction we're heading.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
This is great news! Are we able to use this to our advantage? Can we say CTE is the reason that Callaway is a dumbass?

"My client had CTE and was also stoned out of his mind. There's no way he could've remembered the PIN on that card."

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
Aaron Fernandez was also a stage 50 sociopath, so, there's that.

There are two drivers of CTE research;
1) Lawyers to use the presence of CTE as evidence to sue the NFL for negligence
2) The NFL in order to prove that they are doing their best to mitigate further cases of CTE (and to ward off litigation)

Neither the NFL, nor lawyers, give two schits about player safety. Both are only trying to protect their revenue streams.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
So cap, you don't think its possible that a guy who commits suicide or a woman who drowns her kids or a person that goes ape **** and starts shooting people might actually have a problem with the old noodle? I mean, its nothing more than a coincidence that someone who makes completely irrational decisions also has strong evidence of brain injury? If someone had chest pain and an examination showed they had a damaged valve, would you just tell them to suck it up and stop making excuses?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.