Aggies withdraw from Gator Bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
Yeah but where'd my mama joke go? Wtf did that have to do with politics? That was just pure, unadulterated juvenile delinquency.
Your mama was pure and unadulterated until I met her. In fact she had one of the sweetest and most innocent faces I've ever come across.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Back in the day, Bennigans made the best Monte Crisco sandwich on the planet.

Interestingly, after a quick search, I am shocked to learn there are still 11 open in the US. I figured they closed for good 20 years ago.

up until about 3 years ago, there was a Bennigans in Tysons Corner Virginia... walking distance from my old office.
very cool Indian family owned it... and then turned it into an Indian restaurant.
the food went from average to phenomenal overnight...

no changes to the decor other than the tablecloths, menus ...and the name out front.

BassinGator

Nov 17, 2015
I'm all for us playing in both bowl games what other 6-6 team could say they played in two bowl games in one year.

But mostly because Stricknutz said No.

DarksideGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 8, 2017
Dumbo is a pvssy, he knows Wake would kill them this year. Covid my ass, if anyone had it they would be clear by bowl time. I hate Dumbo more than any coach in any sport of all time.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
up until about 3 years ago, there was a Bennigans in Tysons Corner Virginia... walking distance from my old office.
very cool Indian family owned it... and then turned it into an Indian restaurant.
the food went from average to phenomenal overnight...

no changes to the decor other than the tablecloths, menus ...and the name out front.

Good for them...I hate most chains...I like local...independents....Exception...Locals with multiple locations.

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
Dumbo is a pvssy, he knows Wake would kill them this year. Covid my ass, if anyone had it they would be clear by bowl time. I hate Dumbo more than any coach in any sport of all time.
Jimblow is and always has been a complete azzhole. He graduated from the Bobby Bowden Piece of Schit University and received an honorary doctorate from the Vince Dooley School of Puke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator