Towels 'N Sporks

We R Bad Cause Urban Cheated on Wife
May 19, 2016
thumb.aspx

LOOKS GOOOOOOOD.

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
I find this to be a weird, weird topic. I flat out love Orange and Blue. Its who we are. No idea why anyone would consider deviating from that.

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
I find this to be a weird, weird topic. I flat out love Orange and Blue. Its who we are. No idea why anyone would consider deviating from that.

Tell us how you feel about us wearing white pants, jerseys, and helmets at various times then.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I'M PUTTING THIS IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE I'M NOT USUALLY AN OPINIONATED PERSON, BUT THE FEW TIMES IN MY LIFE I HAVE FELT STRONGLY ABOUT SOMETHING, I AM ALWAYS RIGHT.

THESE UNIFORMS ARE TRASH!!!!! THESE UNIFORMS ARE TRASHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

THOSE DIARRHEA GREEN UNIFORMS A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO WERE TRASHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

WANT TO DO A NEW UNIFORM? TWO WORDS. MATTE GRAY. OR CHARCOAL GREY.

NEVER DO A NEW UNIFORM SCHEME AGAIN WITH PURE BLACK. DARK GREY.

TO EVERYONE OVER 35 YEARS OF AGE CRINGING AT THE MENTION OF A DARK GREY UNIFORM.... YOU ARE WRONG. THEY WOULD BE DOPE. THIS BLACK S**** IS NOT. THE GREEN S**** IS NOT.

CHARCOAL GREY. M**** F******.

CHARCOAL GREY. M**** F******.

Interesting. I’m detecting some strong feelings, amirite?

I remember tinerc wearing gray (not charcoal gray... and what exactly is “matte gray?”). They looked hideous. Black would look way better, just don’t bring em out on a hot day. Either a night game or late season when it’s much cooler.

And I’m 50+ and typically very tradition-oriented. If we don’t do black, I won’t cry. If the recruits love em, I don’t think it’ll kill us to grab their attention. Just don’t change uniforms every week.

Edit: I see your follow up about matte gray. Matte doesn’t indicate the shade of gray (like charcoal), which leaves a lot to the imagination (like those disgusting tinerc gray unis). And yeah , charcoal gray wouldn’t look bad. Anyway, carry on... and don’t get behind the wheel after you’re done with that beer.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.