Alllll Abbbooaarrrddd

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
A lot of folks on here said that if we lost to Tennessee, we should go ahead and play one of the freshman and I laughed at that time because I felt like we had so much left to play for.
Well it is November now and I have moved to the other side on this subject.

We have nothing meaningful to play for this year other than a record setting a$$whooping in Atlanta that I can do without.
Our offense is literally a national joke and recruits are running in the opposite direction as fast as they can. We must demonstrate a focus on the future and the appearance of better times ahead. Muschamp will bring a true freshman QB to Gainesville this week and kick our a$$es so it is time for us to face the reality of this season and send a message to future recruits.
I can live with Trask or Franks missing open receivers or holding the ball too long but I can no longer tolerate watching a 21-22 year old QB play like he is 17.
McElwain needs to send a message to the Gatornation and make the change NOW!

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm on my phone. Fat fingers, keep deflecting from the fact that you can't make a proper post criticizing someone's reading abilities without spelling errors. You should just stop. It's embarrassing.

You're not qualified to judge who can have an opinion or if they can express it.

BTW: I was criticizing your comprehension skills, not that you can recognize words and sentences.

It's obvious we are not going to be Buddies so why don't we stop boring other people with our personal grudge. If you want to PM me and tell me how sorry I am, that's fine.

Last edited:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
You're not qualified to judge who can have an opinion or if they can express it.

BTW: I was criticizing your comprehension skills, not that you can recognize words and sentences.

It's obvious we are not going to be Buddies so why don't we stop boring other people with our personal grudge. If you want to PM me and tell me how sorry I am, that's fine.
I'll just give you a like for owning it.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Time to unleash the Trask Force (just made that up)!

If we play him, we win. You heard it here first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.