Alllll Abbbooaarrrddd

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
The Trask Train is leaving the station this Saturday, hop on before you miss it!

Next stop- Atlanta babaayy!

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Could it be worse than the LDR train?

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Regardless of what train you are aboard, if it is a train leaving from G;ville the result will be
:trainwreck:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
trask wont be playing, neitehr will any other competent quarterback... no competent coaches will be coaching either. go gators, **** my life.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Couldn't be any worse. In fact, it may give them some life.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
trask wont be playing, neitehr will any other competent quarterback... no competent coaches will be coaching either. go gators, **** my life.
Don't jump durty, we like you too much, and you've got a young kid. :lol:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I fvvking hate gator football at this point. Foley can swallow a fat 8====D and choke on the balls.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
My woo pig cousin text me after the game and actually told me how sorry he was for us. Said he cant even imagine how much it must suck to have been so dominant for so long and to now be so embarrassing. He said he was hoping they wouldnt score after they got 21 b/c he felt bad for us.

THAT is what happens when you are a freaking pathetic joke. Teams dont even revel in beating you, they just feel sorry for you and want to take it easy on you.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Let's see Trask deal with what LDR could not deal with. QB Trask is stronger with a much
stronger arm and quicker, better running ability. What's the good if LDR knows 90% of the
playbook if he can't execute but 15% of them. We're better off with a Trask knowing 65% and successfully executing 50% of those plays. Let's get started on Something ! The O & D need
some QB to "keep the faith" for all of them to keep the faith. I can foresee this 2016 team swirling
down the drain.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I will laugh my @ss off if they start Trask next week and he lights the scoreboard up. The Trask hate on this board by a few select posters is beyond ridiculous. The coaches saw something in him or they wouldn't have offered him a scholarship.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I will laugh my @ss off if they start Trask next week and he lights the scoreboard up. The Trask hate on this board by a few select posters is beyond ridiculous. The coaches saw something in him or they wouldn't have offered him a scholarship.
Well with all present info in mind, the staff saw something in rio... and tried their hardest to resist playing grier over treoff.

I'm not a trask hater, but at this point using the staff as an argument for anything is a fools errand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.