Alllll Abbbooaarrrddd

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
So what ? Let Trask get us behind like LDR will. Same thing except for the chance that
we will be building better backups. I want to see a ball fly out of our pocket with some
authority, with speed.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
And I don't don't give a fcvk which of the two start. I've seen three separate reports that Franks is ahead of Trask. You're gonna argue with me about what I've read or not read?
Yes. I've never lost an argument to an obvious alcoholic and I'm not going to start now.

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
I will laugh my @ss off if they start Trask next week and he lights the scoreboard up. The Trask hate on this board by a few select posters is beyond ridiculous. The coaches saw something in him or they wouldn't have offered him a scholarship.

Look I have no preference for Trask or Franks. Anyone other than Del Rio. But do you really want to use the "QB whisperer's" recruiting prowess to justify playing Trask?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'm at the point that I'd like to see Trash on the field just for the comedy of it. We are probably going to lose out anyway, I might as well laugh at you guys while doing it.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
I'm at the point that I'd like to see Trash on the field just for the comedy of it. We are probably going to lose out anyway, I might as well laugh at you guys while doing it.
Careful what you wish for, might want to give any narcotics, sharp objects and firearms to someone you trust if he gets into the game.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I PRAY we bring out a guy who hasn't started a game since he was 12 who couldn't get a scholarship offer from 1AA or Div 2 schools. It would be hilarious. And all the excuses that would follow. Please please please.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
I PRAY we bring out a guy who hasn't started a game since he was 12 who couldn't get a scholarship offer from 1AA or Div 2 schools. It would be hilarious. And all the excuses that would follow. Please please please.
:lol: Well it's start a guy who has a throwing motion like an 12 yr old, or the other one who hasn't started since then.

diehardg8r

Sep 14, 2014
LDR is barely 6 ft, can't move in the pocket and has the arm of a 12 y.o girl. That's just a wonderful combo for playing behind our O-line. So with that sort of incompetency in the staff, I'm not sure we can win another game this year.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014

Hasnt started since he was 12...well, I will bet he has matured more than you. You act like you are still 12.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
trask wont be playing, neitehr will any other competent quarterback... no competent coaches will be coaching either. go gators, **** my life.

Got to give it to you........ Right is Right

(btw: I won't focus on neitehr, to get a laugh)

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I PRAY we bring out a guy who hasn't started a game since he was 12 who couldn't get a scholarship offer from 1AA or Div 2 schools. It would be hilarious.
Would you openly root against him and hope he plays poorly, or just secretly?

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Got to give it to you........ Right is Right

(btw: I won't focus on neitehr, to get a laugh)
I wasn't the one criticizing someone's reading skills when posting with bad grammar and spelling. Keep reaching.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I wasn't the one criticizing someone's reading skills when posting with bad grammar and spelling. Keep reaching.

Keep on ticking that keyboard, edit button is your friend...

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Keep on ticking that keyboard, edit button is your friend...
I'm on my phone. Fat fingers, keep deflecting from the fact that you can't make a proper post criticizing someone's reading abilities without spelling errors. You should just stop. It's embarrassing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.