Alvin Dork permabanned from GCMB, blows up GSMB

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Saw this and wanted to share. I hope this works...

CauleuPWwAApUsU.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Nice. Save that one for when Alvie shows up again to talk smack.

Okeechobee Joe

Lost Ball in High Grass
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2014
Maybe Peyton will be the head coach at Tennessee one day and then we can beat him again and again.

Last edited:

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin has been permanently banned. If you want to see him, he's back over at the GSMB running this place down.

Wow... He must have really done something bad. After years of his ridiculous idiocy, I didn't think he would ever get the boot. Frankly, I assumed he had to embarrassing photos of you and a farm animal or something. :dunno:

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I went over to the GSMB for a couple of minutes just to see what Alvin was doing over there. They deserve him.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Wow... He must have really done something bad. After years of his ridiculous idiocy, I didn't think he would ever get the boot. Frankly, I assumed he had to embarrassing photos of you and a farm animal or something. :dunno:
It wasn't that he did anything that bad here, it was what he did on GSMB after getting a few days off from here.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I went over to the GSMB for a couple of minutes just to see what Alvin was doing over there. They deserve him.
I did too. It made me glad he's over there. It would be one thing if he made sense once in a while, but he's a joke and GSMB is where he belongs.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It wasn't that he did anything that bad here, it was what he did on GSMB after getting a few days off from here.

So he got a vacay here, went over there and did something so bad on another site... that it got him perma-banned here?

(a) Good.

(b) Surprised they didn't ban him too considering a little criticism on their site will cause the whole place to fold up shop.

(c) I wanna know what he did over there?

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
LOL. I just went over there and read this:

Maybe some people get sick of hearing your incessant talk of PM and have the ability to boot your ass. It's too bad that we don't have the mods around here to do the same when you guys crawl out of the sewer and take over.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I gave him a 3 day vacation. He went over to the GSMB and started trashing me personally. So I made it permanent. He's still trashing me over there.

I let him post his crap for years, and he does that.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
When he left here to go there the collective IQ of both web sites went up.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I gave him a 3 day vacation. He went over to the GSMB and started trashing me personally. So I made it permanent. He's still trashing me over there.

That surprise you? You REALLY expected anything different from him?

I went over there and found the thread he started. I laughed at them acting all righteous about allowing him there... but I could only manage getting through the first 3 or 4 of the eight pages. I did leave a comment over there that I'm sure will go over like a lead balloon.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I would not be surprised if he went jahdi. He went over his edge

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014

What's weird is that he's posted like that for over a decade. It's no longer a persona. The guy is real life nuts.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Back to the meme,bc bat**** crazy crazy vole boy isnt worth my time, I dont think Mr. Potatohead ever beat Nebraska either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.