Alvin Dork permabanned from GCMB, blows up GSMB

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Brad didn't post a damn thing that wasn't already publicly posted on the Halifax website. Their overreaction was legendary.
Correction. I was the one who posted it and, no, they had no legitimate argument. In retrospect, that thread amounted to just a convenient excuse for them to do what they had already planned to do. And they lost bigtime.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Brad didn't post a damn thing that wasn't already publicly posted on the Halifax website. Their overreaction was legendary.
I remember 78, but what was the Halifax web site?
P.S. I think you guys are just covering for Ox. Still think he should pay Reparations.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Top EIGHT threads on GSMB right now are started by either Alvin or Lawrence of Florida. :lol:

L-boy

BANNED
Oct 16, 2014
Gulfcoast Gator was his cousin? He was our best insider for recruiting IMO. This was before Twitter, ESPN recruiting, and 247. When he would throw those shades up we knew somebody was locked in. I think he moved to Texas around 6-8 years ago. My time span could be off…

No. By GCG I meant Green Cove Gator - the guy that jumped off stadium. His cousin didn't post much on GSMB, but now posts regularly in TGB as "RIP".

Maxxodd

Chill Winston
Lifetime Member
Dec 2, 2015
Top EIGHT threads on GSMB right now are started by either Alvin or Lawrence of Florida. :lol:

That place is filled with trolls (sadists), masochists, and a few people still holding out in hopes that the board will make a come back. You can recognize the latter. They're all blue faced from holding their breath. There's just no other reason to continue to hang there.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I need to register another alias over there such as 1GCMBrulz

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.